Business Start up Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Start up Advice

Hi, I'm thinking about starting a type of home improvement service. I just need to make some extra cash for college right now. Anyways, my business is going to include a lawn caring service, pressure washing, raking leaves, and other similar cleaning task around the home. I was wondering how I should price these services and give quotes. Any other tips in starting and running this type of business would greatly be appreciated. Thank you very much!

If you want to start a business and grow it I suggest starting out with creating a business plan.

For pricing call some local service providers and get some prices. Then you will know what you are competing with.
    David Loney
    Stone Property Care
    London Ontario Snow Plowing and Landscaping

Comment

There are some meaningful and valuable advice you can find from Internet. Most important thing before you start a business is that you should determined the goal and budget of your business. I think you need some help from experienced and expert person.

Comment

business

what are the main options when starting a business? You might decide itís less risky to buy a business or become a franchisee. If coming up with your own business idea is important to you, fine, but should you start an offline or online business or mix of both? When forming a business you must decide whether to be a sole trader (ie self-employed), limited company or other legal structure.

Comment

Re: Business Start up Advice

Advertise your on demand business on samedaypros.com, a GPS based company that connects consumers to same day local professional on demand lawn care service providers in their area like Home Cleaning, Lawn Care, Electrician, Plumbing,Carpet Cleaning, Roof Repair and more

Comment

Working...
          X