Toro Grandslam Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toro Grandslam Problems...

Hello All. My first post here I have been reading some posts and yes I did a search for my problem but found nothing. I have a Toro Grandslam that will not move at all. Not sure what is going on with it. The hydraulic level is good. I will take any ideas and opinions on whet it might be. I am a capable mechanic but know nothing about hydraulics but always willing to learn. I have not really tried anything yet to fix the problem, really dont know where to start. Thanks All.

Hey All I know I know its Grandstand not grandslam. LOL It was a long day. And why cant I edit my own message?

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

Need a little more info,....

was it sitting
      did you have a problem before
      what led up to the problem
      filter change, oil change
      as much background history as you can share
      any info will help

Comment

I'm not sure what a Grandslam is. Perhaps you meant Grandstand?
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

check the linkage right under the handles. We were having lots of trouble with them breaking. Toro was having lots of problems with the grandstand and were fixing alot of the problems for free. Hopefully you do not have one of those.

Comment

Did Denny's and Toro team up on the grandslam?

Comment

Working...
            X