BWI's Five Star Grass Seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWI's Five Star Grass Seed

What do you think of BWI's Five Star Grass Seed Mixture?
    Justin Anderson
    Anderson Lawn Care
    Professional Lawn Care & Landscaping

Tell Me What It Is First?

Originally posted by anderson_lawns View Post
    What do you think of BWI's Five Star Grass Seed Mixture?
    i can't seem to find a whole lot about it. give the % of pure seed with the names of the seeds, give me the germination rate, the test date and the origin of the seed. also give me the % of other crop, % of inert matter, and % of weed seed. this stuff have any noxious weed seed in it and is it blue tag certified? i'll try to answer your question after that info is given.

steve-o
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Let's at least act professional...

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
      i can't seem to find a whole lot about it. give the % of pure seed with the names of the seeds:laughing:, give me the germination rate, the test date and the origin of the seed. also give me the % of other crop, % of inert matter, and % of weed seed. this stuff have any noxious weed seed in it and is it blue tag certified? i'll try to answer your question after that info is given.

steve-o
      You dun lost him. :alien:

PS: Do you mean the variety?
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Ok Smart Azz.................

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
        You dun lost him. :alien:

PS: Do you mean the variety?
        variety, kind, name, what kind of $ h i t seed are we talking about? geesh, you friking college know it all boys. i probably dun lost your azz as well. :laughing:

steve

Comment

BWI Companies, Inc., is an expanding, reliable and competitive distributor. Our 14 regional locations provide a dependable source of supply for dealers, growers and turf managers.

5 Star Plus or Turf Fescue Five Star ?

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Caymanian Island Grass (first thing to come to mind when I saw BWI, british west indies)?

Comment

Good Seed Or Bad???????????

Originally posted by Sammy View Post
              BWI Companies, Inc., is an expanding, reliable and competitive distributor. Our 14 regional locations provide a dependable source of supply for dealers, growers and turf managers.

5 Star Plus or Turf Fescue Five Star ?
              what is in the two you stated?

steve

Comment

You're too advanced for the riff-raff proz................

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
                what is in the two you stated?

steve
                Hey, don't you jeeest throw the stuff down and see if it grows? It grows, it's good eh?

I mean sheeeeeeeooooot, I was dissin' chopping wheat straw to blow over a seeded lawn the other day to some local scrub. I says to him the wheat seeds germinate like crazy and the seeding job looks like sheeooot. He says "really? I like that fact. (a laugh out loud)"

Me's guess he uses crappy azz seed. He didn't learn from the wise O-Steve-O!
                2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
                Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Five Star Plus I think. Sorry I hadnt replied hadnt had time to jump on here all week
                  Justin Anderson
                  Anderson Lawn Care
                  Professional Lawn Care & Landscaping

Comment

Working...
                  X