Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any firepit pics out here?

Comment

well it has been almost 12 years since the last post on this line. lets see who has had some nice fire pit builds on the go.

Comment

Fire pits add drama and beauty to your outdoor space. But fire is fire, and to fully enjoy your fire pit, safety should always be a top consideration.
        Fire pits, or outdoor fireplaces, are the No. 1 requested design feature today. Why not? They add ambiance to a cool evening, and it's nice to just sit and stare at a burning fire. Plus, you can have one for a lot less than you might think.

Comment

Originally posted by ohreallythanks View Post
          i'm a fire bug and love outdoor fire pits......anyone have any do's or don'ts in the construction of them.......i'm thinking of outdoor freezer one in my backyard that can also be used to cook with......but mainly for looks and a warm hangout spot....pls post pics if you have them...i would love to see them
          Sorry for bumping an old thread as it's relevant to my topic.

I'm on the hunt for a reliable portable outdoor freezer to enhance my camping and road trip experiences. While traditional coolers work, I want something that can keep food and drinks frozen for longer periods, especially during extended adventures. Any recommendations or personal experiences with specific models would be greatly appreciated.

Key features I'm looking for:

1. Portability
          2. Battery options
          3. Capacity

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X