Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Far Will You Drive To An Account.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Far Will You Drive To An Account.......

I am just wondering how far do, and will you fellas drive to an account? I know the size and dollar amount is taken into consideration. But how far, say to an average residential yard with no other accounts near it?

Farthest one for me is 18 miles one way. Half way there I have another one which will be done either on the way or way back. I have sent out many direct mailers to HO in both areas so I hope I can pick up several more in both areas.

Comment

i'm debating to drive 30mins to outside of my counties, where theirs more neighborhoods to reach..... i currently drive totally 45-60miles a day(including driving to all accounts,and to & from my house/ place of buizness).
      No Job too SMALL nor too BIG for A+ Lawncare

Comment

Go where the business is ... and establish a "beach head" there ...
        WalMart goes all the way to China for customers ...

http://www.wal-martchina.com/english/
        Always low prices ... always

Comment

Originally posted by hotandhumid
          I am just wondering how far do, and will you fellas drive to an account? I know the size and dollar amount is taken into consideration. But how far, say to an average residential yard with no other accounts near it?
          As far as I need to to get the job. Then advertise with flyers, knock on doors, ask your customer for referrals, flood that area with your name. Make sure you have signs on your truck or trailer with your phone number in BIG print. Before you know it you won't be traveling for 1 job. You will be traveling for several.

Comment

**** walmart i will only go 25 radious and no more

Comment

i have one about 45min from my house thats 45 there and 45 back but he pays for it and i let him know that before i priced it ive had that account 3 years now and he has not complained yet but i have 2 of his buisness i do also and which are in my town but it only takes 30 min to mow his lawn and he lives in a $650 thousand house so i guess thats nothing to him and im always looking while im there for new work

Comment

Phil is right go where the job is then try to fill in back to were you start from.
                I just picked up 11 oil change locations and I start about 35 miles away from my house, but you can bet I'll be handing out fliers and biz cards wherever I stop along the way!

Comment

now thats not a bad idea to start back where you started

Comment

theres alot of potential business near where i live.. i only do this part time right now. couple days out of the week, and odd jobs here and there.. saturday i drove 4 miles total, billed $200 worked 5 hours. with gas prices going up, i've been trying to keep the drive time down.

Comment

just increase the charging of mowing by $1 or $2

Comment

traffic around here sucks too, so thats another factor. there can be so much time wasted in a day just sitting in traffic.

Originally posted by Ryan Lemons

Comment

i go get da loot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Lemons
                            I hope your kidding!

Comment

no im not kidding im serious

Comment

Working...