Hunter Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Controller

I have a IIC 800 PL controller and Program "A does not work, "B" and "C" work fine but "A" will not activate. Any suggestions?

I'm sure you've checked, but is there a start time set? About about scheduled days to run? Can you manually run Program A?

You might also try to reset the controller.
    1. Hold down the (-) button, the (->) button, and the (PGM) button simultaneously.
    2. While holding down the three buttons, press and release the reset button on the back of the front panel, then release the three buttons.
    This is clear out everything on the controller and it'll need to be reprogrammed entirely so make a note of settings to be re-entered beforehand.

Sounds like a bad controller if everything else checks out fine. Unless you need all three programs, just use B and C for the scheduling needs until everything else craps out...or just install a new controller. I'd recommend a Hunter Pro-C if you have less than 12 zones. :alien::alien::alien:
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

HunterController

First, thanks for the response. I am going to try a reset and go from there. I can run B and C but cannot get A to run and have tied various, start times

Comment

Did a Fighter Pilot rest (took battery out and pulled power for 5 minutes) and then reprogrammed her. Did a test on "A": and it worked, so maybe good to go (film at eleven).

Comment

Hunter Controller

Rebooted/reset the controller and then reprogrammed it and it now works fine. Guess I had a Glitch/Gremlin in the Module. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Working...
          X