If YOU had a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If YOU had a...

Ride on fertilization and pesticide application vehicle you too would be able to afford a lavish seven day cruise vacation from New York City with an adult entertainer.

I am off to spend the next two nights with a pre-cruise stay at the Four Seasons.

Bon voyage my little scrubs.

lorenzo piedra revolutionizing the commercial grounds maintenance industry since 1987*

"if you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine"

Don't let the Bed Bugs Bite!

Now isn't Erich going somewhere next week too????? Hmmmm?????
    Don't worry about us we'll be just fine! Gone but not Phorgotten!

I've got to buy me a new hand file so I can sharpen my blades on my Murray high wheel bagging mower & Ryobi 2 piece heavy duty stick edger too! It's off to WallMart where the Poor Man Dreams & the Poorly Dressed meet! YEEEEEHA!

Nice talking to ya, Sayonara Bro's...

DJ5A
    Scrub's Yard Werks® Inc., LLC - L.S.M.F.T.
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Hey Lorenzo,
      are you the one who ferted that brown stuff in the pic? How can you afford a cruise? Is the fence there to keep you off there field next year?
      Just wondering...

Comment

You did do a decent job of building the thing. I've been thinking about a 15 gallon tank plus.... would be enough for our biggest private yards. Is the spreader one of the rider mounted types?

Comment

wow! where's the cup holder?
          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

the green rings in front of the gas tank.... for pony kegs

Comment

Answers for the peanut gallery:

Originally posted by Alpine Naturescapes
              Hey Lorenzo,
              are you the one who ferted that brown stuff in the pic? ...
              That field was just hydroseeded last month and its first application (the mixture is my trade secret) was on the day the photo was taken.

Is the spreader one of the rider mounted types?
              It is the lesco electric truckster. It is sold thru lesco Inc. Maybe you have heard of them for they are the world's largest manufacture of fertilizers that consists of sulfur coated urea.

Originally posted by Scott
              With the production rates of that machine taking time out to get a drink for the cooler is not an issue!!!!

Originally posted by Scott
              That is a lesco can caddy. Actual knowledgeable pesticide applicators do not use a one size fits all approach and a can sprayer containing a specialty chemical fits into those "rings" which in turn can be hand pumped from the operators position.

Next spring that particular engine (a 12.5 hp which has a good electric pto clutch) is going into a belt drive (that needs a new motor) to be sold for salvage and the stone-a-green is getting a brand new 8hp engine ($250 recoil only start with the alternator leads running directly to the battery with an auxiliary fuse block wired to the electric pumps and motors) with an integral one gallon fuel tank.

The reason I am going with the little integral fuel cell is to be able to run non-selective products thur the "mowers" 5 gallon tank just by adding another RV water pump and a hand wand.

lorenzo piedra revolutionizing the commercial grounds maintenance industry since 1987*

"if you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine"

Comment

Hows it do on slopes?
                SENIOR MODERATOR LSF COMMUNITY CONTROL CORDINATOR
                Have a Nice Day, from the Lawn Service Forum S.A.S.M
                www.lawnbook.com
                www.lawnservicing.com
                Click Here: For Lawn Care Business Kit
                Click Here: For FREE Marketing "Mini-Course"
                Please ask questions about the business here, I'm unable to answer them 1 on 1.
                Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Make this Forum Possible!
                NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE LSF IN 5.0 !!! JUST PM GRASSMASTER TO GET YOURS TODAY!!

""POYMIT"

ATTRITION :alien:

Comment

Thats what i thought. It dont. That peice of crap basically is useless in the real world. It looks like something off The Little Rascels Show. Aint gonna make any money standing in a swallow wrapping chains around that junk. And youll only spend money repairing the damage it causes everytime you get it hung up.

stone that thing looks like a peice of shiit and i wouldnt get caught dead w/ that thing.

While we are on the subject,,, hows that turd of a hydro mower runnin for ya?

Go to a bank,, they give loans for those who cant afford equipment. Or just go 90 days same as cash like i do if you think youll be going to work at all in the next 90 days.
                  www.lawnbook.com
                  www.lawnservicing.com

""POYMIT"

Comment

are you the one who ferted that brown stuff in the pic?
                    Look at the turf the peice of crap is sitting in,,, it must be getting the Stone-o- magic premium program.
                    www.lawnbook.com
                    www.lawnservicing.com

""POYMIT"

Comment

Originally posted by Seascape
                      stone that thing looks like a peice of shiit and i wouldnt get caught dead w/ that thing.
                      Mike it takes a big man to confess his own limitations.

Maybe your local community college GED program can help with your innumerability (so you too can accurately calibrate such a complex machine) and illiteracy issues.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Comment

That "contraption" has seen better days ... what an eyesore! but it does make a person laugh so yes it does have a lot of value.

Imagine seeing that "thing" on the front cover of L&L Magazine ? some day? ... LOL

Comment

"a lavish seven day cruise vacation from New York City with an adult entertainer."
                          I didnt know adult entertainer was an euphimism for call girl Lorenzo..lol..I hope its a callgirl...as opposed to the opposite....I hope you didnt meet in a chat room..O Lord...
                          But hey at least you have a fert ap program.Im studying this winter to get where you guys already are...

Comment

Did he say he was cruz'n with Wayne Newton? :p

Comment

Originally posted by Starman
                              Did he say he was cruz'n with Wayne Newton? :p
                              no mrs bobbit

Comment

Working...
                              X