Molemax..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molemax..............

anybody ever use it???? one of my customers had some shrubs just flat eaten away at the roots from voles. any suggestions???? looked like somebody came in and pulled them up and cut the roots off.

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Good luck.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Good Fricking Luck.................

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
      Good luck.
      talk to me college boy......

steve
      "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Good luck is right...

You know me, I don't believe any of that mole/vole crap actually works. :alien:

I remember selling that MoleMax trash at the nursery years ago, it got mixed reviews from customers. But.......................

Get yer shotgun...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKVTaoCseg

Problem is people attesting to the success can't possibly know if the product worked or not. Maybe the moles left on their own or got killed by a predator (or another mole, they are very territorial). Since they are territorial, you should only be dealing with one little son of a b1+ch. You ain't dealing with a dozen.

I think it's all psychological, they spent money on a product and want to believe it worked. I bet I could make millions selling wood pellets soaked in vinegar marketed as mole repellant.

This is why trapping is the best IMO, at least you know it actually works because you end up with a dead mole. Trapping requires skill however and not many really know how to successfully trap moles nor have the patience to wait and learn.
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

I've soaked rat poison (the big green balls you get at Southern States)in apple juice for and day and dropped it in the holes. The voles left, whether it was their time to go or the poison killed them, they left. Voles and moles are a pain to get rid of. I've tried a lot of things and who knows if it did any good or not. A hungry cat is the only sure thing that I know will get rid of them, I step in the guts quite often on the back porch
          Good luck with that

Comment

Working...
          X