No announcement yet.

Landscaping with Drones

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscaping with Drones

I work at a company called Go Unmanned. We sell, service, and give lessons on flying drones. We're actually doing a campaign lately for landscapers and agriculturalists and I thought it might be interesting to discuss on this forum.

We've really started to noticed a rise in landscapers and agriculturalists using drones to advertise, collect data, survey potential project sites & inspect areas. For an example of how drones can be used, I've included a video we recently took from the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC. It only took us 45 min to collect all of this footage and about an hour to compile it. This video was taken using the Phantom 3 advanced. It's super easy and strait forward to use. I'm a beginner and I have no problem flying this drone.

I think drones will be really useful as Spring & the growing season starts up. If you'd like to learn more about us, you can visit our website at

We have some really good deals going on right now if you click the "sale" button on our website. You can also email me if you'd like to learn more about how drones can help your landscaping business: