Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good power washer??

New (not refurbished) Karcher 9HP Honda 3000 PSI with hose reel - $499.99

Normally $799.99. These are all the details I know.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

It's O.K.

A little underpowered. Most at 3000 psi will have a 13hp and few will have 11hp. The pump is proprietary and somewhat problematic on Karchers.

With light to moderate use it might last a while.
    Don Phelps
    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
    Orlando, FL
    (407) 579-4026
    www.allpressurewashers.com

Comment

Thanks. I don't plan on offering power washing for hire, just need one for personal use. There is also a 6.5HP Briggs(?) 2400PSI Karcher for $299 if that makes much difference. I can't see myself needing mucho pressure.

These would be from the traveling junk tool sale which rolls into town here in a few days. Usually there is a reason WHY they sell what they do. These said new, not refurbished. But perhaps the brand is half-ass.? I just need something that isn't too wussy, but nothing incrediblly strong either.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

If the 9hp has a Honda motor I would go with that one. Those motors are almost indestructable if you keep oil in them.
        Don Phelps
        All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
        Orlando, FL
        (407) 579-4026
        www.allpressurewashers.com

Comment

Yeah, it's a Honda GX. The GC series are pure junk.

Still undecided on what to buy....if I really need anything just yet even....

Comment

I just bought a 3000 psi, with a 7 hp Briggs, on Saturday at Tractor Supply, for $399. For what I'm doing, just cleaning my trucks and equipment, the thing is great! My dad's had one for a couple years and he's a always got it out on the farm and it hasn't let him down yet. I didn't see a reason to spend 3 times more for something that for me will work the same!

Rob

Comment

Working...
            X