Power washing pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power washing pricing

I might be bidding on power washing decks at a condo... they are 10'x 7' and made of synthetic boards. How would one charge for this? by sq. foot?

I was thinking of $75 per deck. is this in the ball park?

Also, what cleaning agent would be used on synthetic boards?

Thanks for the help.
    Bill

Originally posted by VALLEYWIDE
    wrong here

Huh? What do you mean?
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by VALLEYWIDE
      wrong here
      ((Now what the hell does that mean?)) Bill, I don't do any pressure washing. Are all decks the same size? Sounds like a decent price. If you are doing several of them real close together, should make decent $$$.Not sure what the going rates are in your area, though.
      Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

I bid power washing at $1.00 a square foot. Thats for all measurable surfaces. 10X7 =70 sqft =$70.00 just for the flat deck

Comment

Really? You get $1.00 per sq. ft.? That means to pressure wash my small 2 bedroom rambler it would cost me over $1,100.00?
          Dave

Dodge
          Toro
          Echo
          Lund
          Yamaha
          Bud light

These are a few of my favorite things

Comment

man you should do well there try a bleach water mix
            Who gives a hoot.

Comment

Well, I didn't end up with the contract. I got so darn busy with everything else, I didn't get a bid in. I think that maybe next season, I'm going to add on an employee for just power washing.
              Bill

Comment

Working...
              X