Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stock spout works the same as spouts on Avalawn's single stage Toro's.

Jack D. must adjust spout angle frequently on most drives as he works subdivisions and densely populated suburbs where drives frequently run between two houses. One wants a low spout angle to ensure snow is not thrown on walkways or neighbors drives and higher angle to pump snow between the houses into backyards.

Jack D. can assure Mr.ba1m2x2 that these units do clog, as do all blowers, when snow is slushy regardless of technique or the fact that Jack D. has a Graphite Coating inside housing and chute.

Jack D. looks forward to pics of Mr. ba1m2x2's amateurish attempts to pimp his RAD.

Comment

Jack D

I suggest you patten your ideas on pimping these snow blowers and not give away your fine Ideas. Abe Goldfarb is the Patten Attorney you should use.

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

Well call it amateurish if you wish.....but I am confident to know that this is quality fabrication as well as a practical upgrade. When the masses refer to it as amateurish then maybe I will go back to the drawing board........ till then wait patiently for my images of my setup. I will only refer to my exmark as "Pimped" when I have it rolling with 20" chromed Dub wheels on it.....till then...it is merely an instument for increasing my bank account. With regards to the clogging issue....with a little practice Jack D. will see what I mean when I speak of the finesse used to keep the chute from clogging.
        Now I have had the unit clog on me before...this has given me the opportunity to learn how to reduce the occurance enough that I do not have to have a CCS (Chute Clearing Shovel) attached to my machine. I am sure these units have the potential to catch fire....however...I do not have a fire extinguisher attached to it. As always I am available to help tutor Mr. Jack D. in making his machine more practical. PLease stay tuned for the correct way to add a battery to your exmark.

Comment

Originally posted by ba1m2x2
          Well call it amateurish if you wish.....but I am confident to know that this is quality fabrication as well as a practical upgrade. When the masses refer to it as amateurish then maybe I will go back to the drawing board........ till then wait patiently for my images of my setup. I will only refer to my exmark as "Pimped" when I have it rolling with 20" chromed Dub wheels on it.....till then...it is merely an instument for increasing my bank account. With regards to the clogging issue....with a little practice Jack D. will see what I mean when I speak of the finesse used to keep the chute from clogging.
          Now I have had the unit clog on me before...this has given me the opportunity to learn how to reduce the occurance enough that I do not have to have a CCS (Chute Clearing Shovel) attached to my machine. I am sure these units have the potential to catch fire....however...I do not have a fire extinguisher attached to it. As always I am available to help tutor Mr. Jack D. in making his machine more practical. PLease stay tuned for the correct way to add a battery to your exmark.
          ba1m2x2

I am marking my calender as to a first here on Lawnserviceforum. You used the words PRACTICAL and JACK D in the same sentence.

Comment

After carefully reading through this thread, I am confident that the machine dubbed as the 'Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machine', falls short of the true winner......MY ultimate snow removal machine.

More info to come.
            a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
            Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Important Announcement.

Mr. ba1m2x2 has had difficulty posting a pic of his blower so he has forwarded the pic for Jack D. to post for him.

Comment

Its beautiful!!!!!!..........however...I would have used Pressure treated plywood.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper-S2k
                  After carefully reading through this thread, I am confident that the machine dubbed as the 'Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machine', falls short of the true winner......MY ultimate snow removal machine.

More info to come.
                  We are either going to see a pic of Mr. Skaper's bloated 2WD cabover w/plow or a Jeep Wrangler w/plow or an ATV w/plow or a skid steer w/plow or blower.

We also could see a pic of Mr. Skaper's Nissan Frontier w/front plow and Rear Backdrag plow or a front Hiniker C-Backdrag plow but Jack D. doubts that Mr. Skaper has advanced to that level.

Whichever Mr. Skaper chooses, Jack D. will enjoy illuminating the units limitations compared to the effortless maneuverability and compactness of a dual hydro walk blower.

Comment

apprentice fabricator, you are not.......

glad someone relayed you just installed it, rather than "invented" it....
                    GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Originally posted by Ric
                      Jack D

I suggest you patten your ideas on pimping these snow blowers and not give away your fine Ideas. Abe Goldfarb is the Patten Attorney you should use.
                      I believe you mean Rube Goldberg or Rube G. as he likes to be called by us Green Industry Scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by hardboiled
                        I believe you mean Rube Goldberg or Rube G. as he likes to be called by us Green Industry Scrubs.

HardBoiled

One of the nice things about being a senior citizen is, You can blame your stupidity on age. Yep I bad and you are correct Rube Goldberg is the attorney I was recommending to Mr Jack D.

I just see a lot of Afro Engineering with the battery in the back of the see-saw and extra weights in the front to counter balance. If I may call your attention to the picture in post # 6. Is Jack D using a wire to pull his spark wire off as a kill switch??? Does Jack D have enough liquid electric tape on the solenoid???

Comment

In most cases a wire attached like that would mean the owner has installed an electronic tacho/hour meter. In that case the installer would wrap the pick up wire around plug wire 3-4 times and secure with a cable tie. However, you may be correct, that in this case, it is there as an alternate OPC. The other end must get tied to a finger or other small appendage. This way if the blower starts to head down stairs, a simple step backward will shut it down.

Comment

HardBoiled

The Picture in post # 3 of the dash board or control panel does not show so much as a hr meter let alone a tach. I am sure Jack D ties the other end of the wire around his short privates and lets go of the machine every time he sees or thinks of a young lady. That way he gets a thrill and at the same time doesn't lose control of his machine.

Comment

Interesting that both Mr. ba1m2x2 and Mr. Skaper claimed they owned the Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machine® and would post pics of said machine.

Where are they now ?

Hiding in shame no doubt, never to be heard from again.

Comment

Mr. Hardboiled is correct. The unit sports a Tach/hr Meter.

Mr. Ric is advised to put on his hat and not let the door hit him on the way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X