My New Truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Truck!

..just bought this truck last night, let me know what ya think!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...B:EOIBSA:MT:11

- Aaron

Not a Chevy or GMC...you lost a few coolness points, but...

Hot damn....that's nice. More than you needed, but hopefully it'll work out well for you.

I notice its located in New Jersey. Are you picking it up or having it delivered? Too bad you'll be rolling in better wheels than mine.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Looks sweet to me. Are you gonna put anything on it to make it look like Jack D's Titan?????
      a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
      Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

nice.... but that's a lot of miles for an 03 don't you think? I'd get that tranny flushed and cleaned right away.
        oooooooooo yyyyeah
        some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

so after the auction i talked with the guy some more about the truck after having talked with my dad who told me it would be rusted to crap coming from new jersey.. so i called the dealer and sure enough there's rust *just* starting on it so i told him that i'm letting it pass... it's hard to put 23k down on a truck and know it can be rusted out in a few years..

looking for the same kind of thing though... maybe down towards texas?

Comment

$23k? You can buy a new one for that.
            a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

yup, as Scaper said, you can. There is one by me (I believe it is still there), an 05 leftover, for 20k, BRAND NEW. White, single cab, gasser. Was originally a Meyers fleet plow specialty truck (basically and XL truck that came w/ the XLT 40/20/40 seat). The dealer took the plow of and put it on another. Look around and look closer. Also, don't buy miles. If you have to get a year or two older to get less miles, do it. There is a reason that truck is for sale w/ that many miles. Look for under 50k. Also, you didn't get in trouble for backing out of the auction after it ended? The rust you were talking about, did it happen to be along the bottom edge of the driver's door? All 250's in this area are like that, including mine (mine's a 99). Comes from plowing. One last thing, get a gasser, SO much cheaper in the long run. Look at the price of diesel now compared to gas. My 5.4 will pull 2 tons of stone on my trailer, or 7 yards of mulch pretty decently.
              oooooooooo yyyyeah

Comment

Here's a cheap dedicated plow truck. Can't loose here. 1977 Dodge

With minor plow parts you'd have this truck paid off in no time flat this winter. Leave the plow work to the crappy trucks. Why use a new $$$ truck only to be abused in the salty winter conditions pushing snow all day? That my friend will ruin a new truck quicker than any other use.
                2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
                Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

its not brand new and i'm taking care of that truck very much.. if i get it.. still unsure.. but i'm polishing that truck with a diaper every night of its life.. I like nice, new, flashy things.. like this truck.. and what can I say, I plow in style

Comment

plow trucks get beaten. Sliding on ice into poles, banging the sides getting shovels and snow blowers out. My buddy had a 2000 F250 diesel that was plowed w/ its entire life. The turbo housing rusted out at 50k miles, another reason I won't buy a diesel, especially if a plow was hanging off the front. I tried to keep my F250 looking mint, but I realized it's worthless. It's a work truck, it's point is make me money. It'll get washed maybe every other week and waxed every 3 months and that's it. I wish I had vinyl floors, carpets get nasty. Trust me on this, just trying to help out.
                    oooooooooo yyyyeah

Comment

Getter Done, I really think you can find a F-250 4x4 work truck brand new for around $22,500. Auto and air.......full warranty. I called about them last year before I bought a Chevy.
                      a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

Working...
                      X