Is everybody ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everybody ready?

I keep forgetting we have this snow plowing section on here now. Thanks GrassMaster!
    Why is there not more action in here...let's get it rolling. I sure hope we have more snow than the last two years brought.
    My truck with the plow on.

i hope we have some snow too, but not yet. Plow is still in the bed of my truck and as I look out the window it's snowing (wet and warm though). Not ready for this yet!
    oooooooooo yyyyeah
    some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

All I want is 2 snow events for the whole year, no more...no less. Last year it's all we did it seems like.

Comment

75% ready...... third truck is waiting for it's blade to be installed. I need another 3-4 weeks to get everything done then I"ll welcome the snow.

bt

Comment

Not ready.......

Still need to purchase a spreader and maybe another plow. But if it'd snow today I'd be fine. I'm hoping the snow holds off until around Christmas though....too many leaves to contend with yet.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Ahhhh ,where was that????

Originally posted by hardboiled View Post
            I keep forgetting we have this snow plowing section on here now. Thanks GrassMaster!
            Why is there not more action in here...let's get it rolling. I sure hope we have more snow than the last two years brought.
            I was watching the 6:00 news tonight and someplace was having blizzard like 5 foot snowfall conditions.....

Nobody lives in this area?????

Hmmmmmm

Maybe its apart of the global warming , and im talking about the global warming theory where we have a average rise in temp F of 1 degree Fahrenheit each century flooding all coastal cities by the year 2015!!!!!

What a joke!!!!!

PUp
            GOD BLESS AMERICA (MY HOME SWEET HOME ) !!!!!

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

yep, im ready as of today, just picked up my new boss plow....... will post pics in the morn..

Comment

I am 0% ready. am staying late at the shop tonight to start hooking everything up.

Comment

Don't know about snow.....

Originally posted by hardboiled View Post
                  But i just melted my hand trying to get the fireplace started for holiday cheer.....

I didnt have anything split so threw some short pieces of old 2x4`s in got that going and threw in the big log!!!!!!

puppy

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

yup, new truck:
                    2007 gmc 2500HD, 6.0 gas, bare bones except CD and carpet(??? on a work truck), 8' Western pro plow

in my driveway:

in front of my neighbor's:
                    oooooooooo yyyyeah

Comment

Nice Truck

Originally posted by highlander316 View Post
                      yup, new truck:
                      2007 gmc 2500HD, 6.0 gas, bare bones except CD and carpet(??? on a work truck), 8' Western pro plow

in my driveway:

in front of my neighbor's:
                      But is it the overpowering diesel that everyone thinks is the greatest even though back in yr 50`s they made gas engines that made 550 ft pounds of TQ and 400 hp without even putting a turbo on them?????

you only have to look up some Pontiac , Buick and Cadillac facts.......

puppy

Comment

nope, I'm sticking w/ gassers. Diesel is not worth it IMO. For what I do and the prices, a gas truck will do just fine. If I was pulling around huge loads of stone or dirt everyday, then yea I might go w/ a diesel. But for mowing and lighter landscaping, gas is fine.
                        oooooooooo yyyyeah

Comment

forget the damn truck................

get busy on your own and your neighbor's leaves. what the hell is wrong with you boy?????????????? spouting off on here while $$$$ is looking you in the face.

steve
                          "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Congratulations

nope, I'm sticking w/ gassers. Diesel is not worth it IMO. For what I do and the prices, a gas truck will do just fine. If I was pulling around huge loads of stone or dirt everyday, then yea I might go w/ a diesel. But for mowing and lighter landscaping, gas is fine.

ON WINNING THE SMARTEST MVT AWARD ON HERE instead of following the stupid!!!!!!

TWANNY

Comment

I am looking at a new truck, and with the continual gap of 30-40 cents per gallon between Diesel and gas I am certainly leaning more torwards a gas burner.

I've got an 06 Duramax, great truck, pretty efficent; also a 97 fuso diesel which is really good on fuel but doesn't have enough huevos.

Then I have a 95 F250 that I don't drive much but it is a gasser and not a bad old truck.

I think either late this year or early next year (next month depending on what my CPA says) I am going to unload the Fuso and the Ford and buy a new one ton gasser 4wd. I dunno for sure but I guess we'll see.

1995 and 06 both plow, heck I bought a plow for the wife's truck too, just haven't got it yet. Blizzard 7'6" with a snowex v spreader (less than 3 years old)

Comment

Working...
                              X