Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when to bill? what due? charge late fee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to bill? what due? charge late fee?

i bill on the 23 or 25 of each month and the due date is on the 3 or 4 of the next month. when do u bill? whats the due date? when to charge late fee? how much to charge late fee? do u stop service?

Originally posted by canlawNz View Post
    i bill on the 23 or 25 of each month and the due date is on the 3 or 4 of the next month. when do u bill? whats the due date? when to charge late fee? how much to charge late fee? do u stop service?
    i bill the last day of each month and the due date is the 15th. i charge a $25 late fee and $35 returned check fee. i've really only enforced the late fee 3 times. i hit one guy 3 times about 4 years ago, 1 lady last year and just 1 last week. in this case the lady was fired. what i do is call on the 22nd if they are late and kind a feel the situation out. the ones who got late charges were problem customers to begin with. if they were to get down 1 month then their service is stopped. don't be a total a-$-$hole with them, but don't take alot of crap either.

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

All invoices go out on the 25 with a 10% net 30.

Comment

Billed at the end of the month, due by 15th. $10 late fee, $35 returned check fee (never had to enforce either).
        "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X