Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Baltimore

Hello Everybody,
    I am joining a couple professional forums to try and figure out how other successful companies are generating more business. We advertise through all social media and lots of word of mouth. Any tips, tricks that anybody knows of? If you are another landscaper in the Baltimore, Maryland area feel free to check us out and maybe network together. You can visit us at the website http://www.landscaping4seasons.com/ .

Re: New from Baltimore

Hi Doug,

I am also new to forums. I am in San Clemente, CA. We do tree service and landscaping services. We have recently hired an SEO company that added a ton of content to our site. We are still in the process of redesigning it, but are now ranking #1 organically and in maps locally for San Clemente and that has really increased or phone calls. We also just recently started posting to social media, like twitter, FB, G+ and tumblr. We post often and make sure we respond to reviews and comments (good and bad). The social signals help! FB ads are cheaper than Google Adwords and we have found that boosting and advertising FB has also brought in business. I must say though ranking in Google seems to be what has helped keep our phones ringing. You can check out our site at www.treeservicesanclemente.com if you want. It isn't pretty right now cause like I said we are in the process of a redesign, but it's ranking. The company we used is national. If you are interested I can give you their number.
    Sam Clemmens
    Tree Service San Clemente
    www.treeservicesanclemente.com

Comment

Working...
    X