Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Do you want to make $300-$400 pr. hr. clearing small res. garage fronted drives ?

Are you tired of the competitive and slow paying commercial sites which require huge investment and wear on your vehicles ? Grown weary of backdragging res. and then having to shovel what's missed ? Find single stage blowers and conventional 2 stage blowers either too small or too difficult to maneuver on those small drives to really make serious $$$ without killing yourself ?

Only a few years ago the most common small res. snow removal contractor was a kid with a shovel charging $10 for 1/2 work on 1 drive.

Things have changed.

Dual Hydraulic Electric Start

Heated Handles.

More to follow at Jack D.'s convenience. We are dealing with 2 seperate and distinctive units.

Thank you for your patience.

I don't really see much in the pictures. I have no doubt that it may be interesting, but it won't be the 'Ultimate' snow removal machine for 'garage fronted' homes.

That title has already been taken. More info to come.
    a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Remote Spout Control Toggle, powered by power window battery motor to main battery. Controls the Up and Down motion of the spout only.

Comment

Manual Operator Positioned Chute Controller (MOPCC) with Graphite treated spout, chute and intake housing for no stick operation.

Comment

Moving along to the second unit which sports 4-40lb removable weights for correct down pressure in varying conditions and Operator Contolled Plow Angling (OCPA) up to 45° (up from 30° stock).

Comment

Wiring for Power Window Motor, Battery and Heated Carb Coils. A Heated Carb coupled with hydro disengage chain ensures starts in temps up to -50° while Winter hydraulic filters protect the lifeblood of the system.

Comment

Hey Jack D how well do those beasts hold up to getting wet and icy during a storm I'm going to go out on a limb and take your word for it. If they do good i'm getting one for next year and going to make a killing.

Comment

Mr. ahlgrenlandscaping, Jack D. recommends starting your domination of residential drives with single stage Toro Snow Commanders. At his peak, Jack D. ran 10 crews hauling Toro 3000's/3650 single stages and grossed close to 10k per snow event.

A good foundation.

Comment

man i am glad i gave up snow for sunshine... you never have to shovel the sun

Comment

How much does that mower cost with all the stuff added to it?
                    a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

Sorry Jack but I gotta jump in and break the suspense. What he is showing you is a snowblower attachment built by a company called RAD Technologies. They are head quartered in Quebec. (those canadians know a thing or two about snow removal) You can find their website by searching for Rad Technologies. I called them direct before I bought mine to see if they sold direct but they have some distributors here in the states. I am in Southern Maine and though this winter has not proved to be a profitable one due to the fact that we have had only one storm that was worth going out on once you see this thing in action you will want one for yourself. I can post pictures if interested and if anyone wants video of the thing I will try to e-mail it to you. One of these units will run you close to $2000 all said and done. Included in the $2000 is the "quick switch" male attachment. Which allows you to change the blower to a Plow or even a rotating brush or high velocity air blower. My unit has an automatic shute rotation that I custom fabricated with a heavy duty DC motor. (Very sweet and alot more practical than the shute height adjustment that Jack D. Has) Due to the nature of the ECS controls on the Exmark your hands have to stay on the controls at all times. So Jack D must remove his hand from the controls to turn the chute when he reaches the end of the drive. Rotate the handle and then proceed again. With a CFACRC (Custom Fabricated Automatic Chute Rotation Control TM.) your hands never need to leave the controls to rotate the chute. I have found that the height adjustment is a one time per driveway adjustment issue. when you get there you set it and forget it. Hope this brings everyone up to speed on the unit. I will agree with Jack about the fact that I cannot think of a faster more efficient way to clear a driveway. This thing is very impressive. Oh and Jack where are your lights on that thing.....I would have thought that being able to see is more important than keeping the DISH PAN hands warm.

Comment

Jack D. is honored to meet another professional who has at least faint grasp of the intricacies of these units. Jack D. finds the motorized spout control to be extremely useful but he admits the CFACRC would also be helpful. Mr. ba1m2x2 is also correct that ECS requires two hands, therefore hindering chute rotation. However, an experienced operator running a unit which tracks straight can take a hand off one side to adjust the chute while the unit hits max speed tracking forward. Speed can also be adjusted in the same manner. Jack D. has also disengaged the OPC.

Jack D, wonders if Mr. ba1m2x2 has a conveniently located chute shovel.

Comment

While a chute shovel may be a need for some, one is not needed once you have mastered true technique. Provided you do not move too quickly...this unit has plenty of power to keep from clogging. In the rare instance the unit should clog.....then a chute shovel is kept in the truck.
                          With regards to the CFACRC.....I am very interested to see if Jack D can rotate the chute while turning the Exmark to head back up the driveway....as the main reason for chute rotation is to keep the snow moving in the direction the wind is blowing it. and doing so while on the go seems counter productive. I have also found that during normal use slight adjustments need to be made as one is traveling up a driveway to keep the snow in one particular spot. By just a flick of my thumb I can adjust the chute easily. I will be posting pictures of this very set up this evening as well as a excellent example of how a lighting system can be set up on the unit. And I am sure Mr Lorenzo Piedra and Mr Jack D. will appreciate the convienient spot I have located to place the battery which powers this unit. As well as not having to have a battery which resembles that of a battery intended for much much larger units. Mr Jack D. should set aside the time to review the images I will post this evening to simplfy his day to day operations and any assistance that may be needed I would be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Comment

Originally posted by ba1m2x2
                            I have found that the height adjustment is a one time per driveway adjustment issue.

Just curious, why is that needed for each driveway, and how long does it take? I assume it's pretty easy though.
                            a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

The why is better explained once you have a clear picture of how this unit deals with snow. It is safe to say that when the chute is in the upright position you can send snow in excess of 60 feet....easily sending snow into a neighbors yard...and I mean easily. Once you know your machine you can easily dictate how far the snow is sent by the angle of the chute head. On driveways where the neighbors are close together I set the chute as low as it will go...maximum range of maybe 8-10 feet....as to not piss of my clients neighbors. On driveways or walk ways where I have plenty of space...I set that baby to shoot a rooster tail some 25 feet in the air and easly out to 60 feet....it draws attention and is some serious advertising as my exmark remsembles even the largest ariens on steroids. People notice my equipment due to the sheer impressive nature. As far as ease...it is just two knobs one on each side of the hinge...loosen them....set it...tighten them..and go takes all of 10 seconds. I adust the height once on a driveway....I adjust the rotation numerous times....that is why I automated chute rotation instead of the height adjustment.

Comment

Working...
                              X