commercial payment method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commercial payment method

I recently started my own power washing business. I've only had a few jobs but they were commercial and payed very well. My question is do I ask for a downpayment on big jobs? Ive done one for 10k and another for 15k and luckely they paid. But then I did a golf corse parking lot and these guys took forever to pay. It made me think about finding an answer to this problem before I do a big job and dont get paid for my services. So, how do you guys do it.

Thanks

what kind of power washer do you have?

Comment

I request a 25% payment prior to starting.

No one ever has a problem with it, its common for most business to ask for payments before asking.
      Quickly Please Cleaning Services provides a comprehensive commercial pressure cleaning and exterior maintenance service. http://www.quicklypleasecleaning.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hydroblast View Post
        I recently started my own power washing business. I've only had a few jobs but they were commercial and payed very well. My question is do I ask for a downpayment on big jobs? Ive done one for 10k and another for 15k and luckely they paid. But then I did a golf corse parking lot and these guys took forever to pay. It made me think about finding an answer to this problem before I do a big job and dont get paid for my services. So, how do you guys do it.

Thanks
        Your never going to get a real customers that worth having pay you prior. If you have anyone on regular maint a credit card is about the fastest way.

Most will take longer than 30 day net to set up, once your set up payments can get better
        Ron Musgraves

www.propowerwash.com

Comment

Working...
        X