help with webpage..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with webpage..

ok, i am not to good with the computer, i basically want to set up a small low low budget web page to show some clients some work i have done. What is the cheapest way to do this, the domain i want is avaiable
    chris

Hi mowerman696,

Get your domain and a hosting account. Then you can download any of our free web templates that you can edit. You should be up in no time and look great.

If you have any other web questions, let us know.
    Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

how much am i looking to get it hosted each month??? thanks for the help!!!
      Chris

Comment

Go here. www.besthostingspot.net

Comment

Ditto...

Originally posted by RRS
          Chuck Sinclair is a member here, he does a lot for the forum & he owns www.besthostingspot.net
          GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
          LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
          www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

you should be good with their basic plan. go to http://godaddy.com for your domain. they have it for something like 9 bucks a year which is pretty much unbeatable.
            Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by CleanEdge
              you should be good with their basic plan. go to http://godaddy.com for your domain. they have it for something like 9 bucks a year which is pretty much unbeatable.

Now you're talking! ... how they can do it for that price is unbelieveable ... maybe the next "WalMart" of the internet?

Comment

Enjoy your web task.

You might investigate how much it costs to store a certain size set of files.

In other words, how much will you add in the long run. Will you want to put up a good size album later on, or just keep it simple.
                M. D. Vaden of Oregon
                www.mdvaden.com

The Oregon Tree Guy

Largest and Tallest Coast Redwood Photos

Comment

hi i have a lawn service Miami Florida and i have a web page .you can get free hosting and you can get some .com .nets or .biz 4 like 3 yr so all you have to look in to is the editing may be you can find on downloads.com some html program
                  lawn service Miami

Comment

our web guy is more of a premium service provider, but they got us to the top of google for our local area pretty quickly
                    Lightning Landscape & Irrigation

Kansas City Landscaping
                    Kansas City Lawn Care

Comment

I do web consulting on the side if you are interested.. $299 for 5 page website.. but thats prolly out of what your looking to spend.
                      sigpicTexasCut@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Cut View Post
                        I do web consulting on the side if you are interested.. $299 for 5 page website.. but thats prolly out of what your looking to spend.
                        Post some examples of your work. $299 for a professionally designed website is not a bad price if it looks the part. I paid $395 just for a template to be designed for mine.
                        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
                        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                          Post some examples of your work. $299 for a professionally designed website is not a bad price if it looks the part. I paid $395 just for a template to be designed for mine.
                          go to cyberjee.com for samples.. if you like what you see and are interested send me a pm
                          sigpicTexasCut@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                          X