Trying to grow but having some trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to grow but having some trouble

I can't seem to grow much past the 70 accounts or so that I maintain. I realize I need to get more commercial clients to have revenues really increase...I only do one small commercial property now. Nonetheless I have had little luck, with my fliers and networking. I do some direct mail every year, yellow pages, and plenty of newspaper ads. For the first time I feel I have the manpower and equipment to handle this, yet cannot seem to get the work. Granted, I know sales is not what I am best at, yet to succeed in this business, I know it may in fact be the most important thing. Some of the guys I know with a decent amount of commercial accounts get there leads from simple networking....my leads have also come this way. Any other thoughts, I know this has been hashed and re hashed a bit, but need other proven ideas that work....any help from someone experienced would be appreciated.

Originally posted by lfthk1
    but need other proven ideas that work....any help from someone experienced would be appreciated.
    I'm in CT at 860-621-6199 ... give me a call ... simple way to double or triple your existing sales ... the above person only ... thanks.

Comment

ha... 72lawns i wouldn't complain, i only have half of what you got goin on.... wanna get to 50lawns.... i admire you very much......
      No Job too SMALL nor too BIG for A+ Lawncare

Comment

Working...
      X