Pressure washing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washing question

Well i got a guy who wants me to pressure wash his deck. What is the best way to price a deck washing job? The deck is 15x20. Any help would be appreciated.

I do a lot of pressure washing myself, 15x20 I would charge $40.00.
    It would take you 2 gallons of bleach,and total time of 35 to 45 minutes. wet the deck first then spray bleach with a pump and then Pressure washed good , Is going to look brand new![]
    Manny
    -----------------------------------------------
    Don't mess with me or I'll mow your grass.

Comment

Does this include sealing?

Comment

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Stangman</i>
        <br />Does this include sealing?
        <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
        <font color="blue">No.

And be careful, you can do damage to the deck with the power washer if not done correctly.

You need to put your location in your profile. </font id="blue"> []

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

I forgot to tell you, Do not use the stream , Use a wide spray.If you use the stream will make ugly permanent marks in the wood. I hope you have experience in this matter because pressure water can cause damage to any surface. To play safe use a lot of bleach first and that will clean the wood real good alone, Now let it sit for a while before pressure washing it.make sure the wood is real wet , because if is dry the bleach will make a lot of spots in the wood.Walmart also sells a deck washing liquid that you can buy,is in the pressure washers section.If you don't have a lot of experience you may want to buy that liquid![]
          Manny
          -----------------------------------------------
          Don't mess with me or I'll mow your grass.

Comment

I was thinking about offering pressure spraying and was wondering all what was needed. I mean obviously you need a pressure sprayer, hose, head attachments, deck cleaner, and what else I don't know about. What do you offer on a regular treatment (cleaning, staining, ect...)? any advice would be helpful
            Nathan Spirk

Comment

Working...
            X