Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cast lighting training seminars - Any takers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast lighting training seminars - Any takers?

All of you tri-state area folks, is anyone familiar with Cast Lighting / Aquarious Irrigation and have any of you taken one of their all day, hands on landscape lighting training seminars? I'm scheduled to go to one tomorrow and was interested in everyone's feedback.

Thanks!

Jason

Well, since no one replied, I'll post some followup feedback. Turned out to be an excellent hands on seminar for landscape lighting installation. Looks like a very easy but high profit opportunity. I'm definitely going to start marketing these installs to high end residentials in the area.

Jason

Comment

Outdoor lighting can be very profitable. It takes a little practice to get the design aspect down. The biggest thing is just not to make a place look like a runway.
      Lowcountry Landscapes

Comment

Yeah, I definitely agree that the artistic portion of the lighting and landscape design in general is the toughest to learn. Definitely my weak area which I'm working on improving. I just really liked the company's products - they are a good chunk of change more than their competition but their lights and overall system were really well engineered. I can't wait to get started in it.

Best Regards,

Jason

Comment

Working...
        X