Posting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pictures

I looked on past forums to see which program you guys use to post a pic on your threads. I have not had much luck finding one can you guys give any advice on which one to use

use photobucket.com

Comment

The one mentioned above is a good solution.
      Though I would suggest to most that they bite the bullet and get some web hosting to serve their images as well as a small web site. They are very cheap as long as you do not get into a sucker deal.

It would be very easy to find a web host for under 10.00 per month, all the features and a decent amount of bandwidth and storage.

Comment

OK i signed up on photo bucket but how do you get the pics from their to your thread?

Comment

copy the url for the picture (right click on the pic and go to properties and copy the url or photobucket has it there on the screen), click on the insert image button (the one with the mountain and sun and the copy the url into the text box.

Comment

I still can't seem to find the insert button or the yellow icon on photo bucket. Am I missing something here? I have the pics on photo bucket I see the url/html but no Icon. I'm usually pretty good with computers but this has me stumped

Comment

The insert button is on this website, not photobucket. it is in the advanced post screen.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X