Snow Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Removal

Just recieved a new snow removal account for a townhome village (64 drives and long walkways). I have been using an ATV w/ plow and hand shovelers for sidewalks and driveways for other properties but would like to know what your thoughts are to using a snowblower for this complex since the ATV is timeconsuming on drives and shovelers would be there hours. Not sure how running a loud snowblower engine would go over with a prominently older community in the middle of night or morning. I had also considered just using the plows on my trucks to pull the snow back but there is not enough room for the truck to manuver. Also, any suggestions on a make and model would be helpfull. Thanks
    Turf Talent

Originally posted by brettradmann
    Just recieved a new snow removal account for a townhome village (64 drives and long walkways). I have been using an ATV w/ plow and hand shovelers for sidewalks and driveways for other properties but would like to know what your thoughts are to using a snowblower for this complex since the ATV is timeconsuming on drives and shovelers would be there hours. Not sure how running a loud snowblower engine would go over with a prominently older community in the middle of night or morning. I had also considered just using the plows on my trucks to pull the snow back but there is not enough room for the truck to manuver. Also, any suggestions on a make and model would be helpfull. Thanks
    I use a 12hp and 13hp Simplicity snowblower. Theyre pretty darn quiet, i mean right next to it is loud as any motor, but the muffler works great, say 30 feet away its not loud at all. I would use it day and night if i needed to around homes, its no louder than your average car driving past a house close to the road. www.simplicitymfg.com click on commercial snowblowers, theyre built well. the motors are Briggs SNOW intek engines, ran mine the better half of a full day on 2 tanks or 2 gallons of gas. ish hours, didnt empty the 2nd tank

Comment

Working...
    X