wriiten commercial proposal sample?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wriiten commercial proposal sample?

can anyone provide an example of a proposal letter to a commercial customer---thanks in advance for your help. I'm new to the site---everything here is incredible in terms of value of information----all of you guys should be complimented for sharing your expertise and experience

here is an actual proposal we put in but lost the bid by 150.00 a month

To: HOA INC

Fm: Dave Titus President of No Complaints Lawn Service

Subject: Lawn Maintenance Proposal from No Complaints Lawn Service.
    This proposal is three pages.

About Us
    No Complaints Lawn Service is a Division of RNECS Inc a Florida Company
    It is a Sub-Chapter S Corp approved by the US Government and The State of Florida.
    No Complaints Lawn Service is a member in good standing of the Greater Mulberry Area Chamber of Commerce. RNECS Inc has been in business since 2001.
    No Complaints Lawn Service carries $1,000,000.00 in liabilty insurance. Attached insurance papers have you as a named insured.

After reviewing your property we would like to present the following discounted proposal:

Mowing, Edge, Trim and Blow $65,000.00
    Leaf Removal Dec-March 6,000.00
    Trim Hedges and Bushes
    4 times a year 3,000.00
    Total yearly Service Fee $74,000.00
    7% discount for
    12 month agreement 5180.00
    12 month charge of 68820.00

Discounted 12 month
    Level Billing Agreement of $5735.00
    or
    Discounted 18 month level billing
    Agreement of``` $5600.00

Mowing to be done on a weekly basis March 15th – November 1st
    Mowing done bi-weekly November 1st – March 15th or more as necessary.
    Mowers will be set to mow at 4”.
    Mowing and Leaf removal to be done on Wednesdays and or Thursdays as needed
    Trimming of Bushes and Hedges will be done four times a year to have all hedges neat and clean. Occasional tip pruning will be done between major trim work as needed.

Any weather related and or equipment down-time delays will be made up as soon as possible.

We will not trim any tree branches nor will we remove any bush without consent of the Homeowners Association.

Additional work requested to be done from individual homeowners must be approved by Home Owners association in advance. Additional work performed outside the contract guidelines will be billed at $32.00 per man hour.

Emergency Free Site Inspection after any major storm or at any time when requested by HOA. We will help with debris removal with a maximum of 2 free Man Hours of labor provided free per storm inspection as long as chain saws and climbing on roofs are not required. If chain saws or climbing on roofs are required a $25.00 per man hour will be charged. Additional Man Hours available for removal of debris at customer request. Job cost to be quoted depending on type of work to be done.

Length of Agreement:
    This agreement is for a period of fifty-two consecutive weeks. If either party wishes to extend this service agreement beyond the fifty-two week period they must notify the other party forty-five days or more before termination date of the agreement.

Additional charges and service fees

If the Lakeland area average price of regular gas exceeds $3.00 a gallon an additional service fee of $90.00 for each $.25 or portion of a $.25 over $3.00 per gallon will be billed during that month.

No additional charges will be made unless total number of service weeks exceeds 44 weeks of mowing and leaf collection. This would be a very rare occasion and if needed it must be approved in advance from the Homeowners Association. A discounted charge of $1,000.00 per service on additional service weeks will apply. This does not apply to hedge or bush trimming.

We do not supply weed and feed or pesticide chemicals. We do not trim plants in pots or plants on porches or inside screen rooms.

Equipment
    We use mowers with mulching kits and side discharge that pulverizes leaves and grass that will return the natural nutrients to the soil. Hillsides that are dangerously steep for riding mowers will be done with 36” walk behind mower. If any areas are unsuitable for mowers they will be cut with line trimmers.

During heavy leaf removal periods, when mulching is not possible, it will be done by mowers, blowers and a Billy Goat Vacuum system. Debris will be dumped in customer dump area.

Termination of Agreement
    This agreement may be cancelled with a 30 day written notice from the Homeowners Association. No Complaints Lawn Service must give a 60 day written notice so Homeowners Association has time to find a suitable replacement.

The actual cost of services performed would be calculated and if any money is owed to No Complaints Lawn Service full payment would be expected on termination date.

Actual cost of service is:
    Mowing $1700.00 per service
    Leaf Removal $1,500.00 per service
    Bush and Hedge trimming $750.00 per service.

Payment of Service Fees:
    A monthly Service Fee payment on the 1st of each month is preferred. Each payment would be for payment of the previous month of service. This can be negotiated if it causes a problem with your finance department.

A late fee of 5% applies to any payment that is more than 10 calendar days late.
    In addition interest of 1.5% will apply to any unpaid balance that is more than 30 days late and interest will be applied at each 30 day interval.

We would like to have the opportunity to meet with the Board of Directors to finalize this proposal and begin a long term relationship with your association. We have given you a discounted price and our terms are not to be revealed under any condition to any other Lawn Service Company, Person, entity or others that may benefit from knowing what our prices and terms are. Dissemination of this information may make you legally liable for damages.

Best Regards

863-648- Office
    863-709 Home
    http://www.nocomplaintslawnservice.com

Comment

That makes me sick...

here is an actual proposal we put in but lost the bid by 150.00 a month
      Aw man only a $150 a month, that's a crying shame Dave. Sorry about that.

I lost a $2,000 a month job to a lower bidder of $1,995 a month, yeah $5 I almost got sick over it especially considering all the beer I drank thinking about it. I almost bid $1,990 a month.

My stepfather told me a 1,000 times never let your bid end in zeros, 50's or 99's. I should have listened but I was around 35 back then & I knew everything known to man, now I don't know crap but I'm learning!

The guy didn't have anything but a crapsman rider, hand held weedeater blower & a crapsman curve shaft trimmer.

I got the account about 6 months later for $2,200 a month & a $2,000 clean up fee. The guy started around Easter, he didn't do any edging or bush trimming? Yes, he was the Son in Law of the property manager.

Sometimes you really got to wonder about Friends, Kin folks & most of all In Laws... Are they worth it? I've never had a stranger do me wrong!
      GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
      LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
      www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the help---I wont be working with numbers quite that high yet but it's a great baseline to work from--appreciated

Comment

Hi PJLAWNS,

dave_n_mulberry really was kind to post that sample. If you are looking for any other samples, feel free to review our collection of contracts here as well.
          Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

Working...
          X