No announcement yet.

Looks to be a busy snow season ahead???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks to be a busy snow season ahead???

This damn midwestern unpredictable weather has my whole schedule thrown in the trash. Monday I ventured out to treat a few customers drives with salt due to the snow which was falling, melting, then icing. Wednesday-chance of snow. And wouldn't ya know, more chances for snow this weekend and early next week. At this rate the few remaining leaf clean-up jobs I had will be impossible to perform.

As far as I can remember we here in Kansas have not had this much winter precip. this early in the season. Will this will be a good year for the snow removal biz?? I can only hope....the last four years have been rather disappointing.

Guess I better dust off the plow and snow blower.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Don't be duped!!! Just take advantage!!!

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER
    This damn midwestern unpredictable weather has my whole schedule thrown in the trash. Monday I ventured out to treat a few customers drives with salt due to the snow which was falling, melting, then icing. Wednesday-chance of snow. And wouldn't ya know, more chances for snow this weekend and early next week. At this rate the few remaining leaf clean-up jobs I had will be impossible to perform.

As far as I can remember we here in Kansas have not had this much winter precip. this early in the season. Will this will be a good year for the snow removal biz?? I can only hope....the last four years have been rather disappointing.

Guess I better dust off the plow and snow blower.
    This stuff that's been falling really isnt natural snow masterman, its just artificial flakes of frozen water dropped by large snow making machines disguised as weather balloons ,camouflaged as clouds ,that were devised by the corrupt ,and lying "Bush run" White House...

These are secret weapons devised for military purposes, that are being tried, and tested in the continental United States,but will be used in the near future to freeze, and destroy innocent people that G.Bush doesn't like!!

Robert Kennedy Junior, and the other tree hugging screwballs,(cough) i mean geniuses, that are much smarter then the "masses"/ stupid American public have explained many times on Television with the help of CNN, ABC, and all the other left leaning doom ,and gloom newscasters that "Global Warming" caused directly by the Bush administration, has raised the Earths temperature way beyond the point for snow to naturally develop, and fall at this present time in history....

For more information about the real truth ,and how dumb everyone is tune into that A.M radio station, and listen to people who are much more intelligent such as the "O`Frankin factor", and others who tell the truth along with Hollywood actors who are guests of Air America ,and really , really , smart..For some reason Actors who make 20 million per movie, and live in mansions that use more electric then the average small city, and fly in private jets to go grocery shopping in NY city know whats best for the stupid masses ... Has beens like Jenine Garofalo who made 3 movies playing the ugly lesbian characters in movies like (Cats and "DOGS"), also have superior intelligence, and should be listened too, as if they actually have a clue about reality...

As Kennedy explained everyone knows that Bush has ruined the planets ecosystem, and surrounding environment, and the actual temperature at the north pole is actually 95 degrees Fahrenheit year round including Christmas..Santa Clause will be trading in his reindeer, and sleigh for flying camels, and a magic donkey cart!!!

Also the reason for the increase of missing people such as Natalie Holloway, and many others who have disappeared from the face of the earth is a direct result of being evaporated by ultraviolet sunlight that passes unhindered through holes in the ozone layer of the upper atmosphere...

For the time being anyhow, and to take advantage of the situation here is my suggestion:

If you would like continued money making snowfalls, and a prosperous money making snow clearing environment, G.Bush can be bought with a donation to the RNC, and a properly worded letter asking the he advise the pentagon to deploy said snow making weather balloon devices/ weapons to the Manhattan Kansas area, and drop loads, and loads of artificial snow ,in prepositioned areas of your choosing...

I would recommend getting a hand held GPS locator's device to record exact areas of latitude ,and longitude to make the plowing ,and cleanup routes as close ,and tightly knit as possible, and tuning ,and dusting off all snow removal equiptment you have "ASAP" in preparing for a very prosperous money making G.Bush induced winter...

P.S: Beware of beams of sunlight coming through holes in the ozone layer which can be identified by a trail of smoldering surface life ,buildings, and soil that has been melted into sheets of glass... I have witnessed people actually evaporate before my eyes and the snowmobiles they were driving burn, and explode while snow fell from arctic weather creating weapons of mass destruction which hoovered above, disguised as puffy beautiful clouds...Don't be duped by G.Bush and the republican led lieing , canieving White House.

Good luck , Tranny....
    GOD BLESS AMERICA (MY HOME SWEET HOME ) !!!!!

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

Santa Clause will be trading in his reindeer, and sleigh for flying camels, and a magic donkey cart!!!
      LMAO...Trans you're a character!

Comment

Originally posted by TRANSMAN
        This stuff that's been falling really isnt natural snow masterman, its just artificial flakes of frozen water dropped by large snow making machines disguised as weather balloons ,camouflaged as clouds ,that were devised by the corrupt ,and lying "Bush run" White House....................................Good luck , Tranny....[/B]
        Holy cow...really? Wow, that's a lot to take in....
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Just goofing Master!!

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER
          Holy cow...really? Wow, that's a lot to take in....
          I hope you realize i was just goofing around masterman, and the post was not aimed at your political, or environmental beliefs... I don't know where you stand in your beliefs on this stuff anyway, and i was just goofing around a little bit because in my opinion most Dem's give the U.S.A a little too much credit concerning what effect it has on the supposed global warming, and climate shift issues considering most of the rest of the other countries spew out pollution by the gazillion tonnage daily ...

Every where i look, or read i see someone blaming Bush for everything, and your post was just perfect for a little silly rant...

I didn't mean to sidetrack your post so carry on , and i will behave more professionally...

My most pathetically sincerest apologies Masterman, TWANNY....

P.S: If your real pissed Sodbuster is giving free martial arts training lessons on how to slap the crap out of any dopey guys going by the handle TWANNY, so you can take him up on his slapfighting lessons ,and i`ll let you slap the crap out of me just so we can have a good laugh at his fighting abilities!!!
          GOD BLESS AMERICA (MY HOME SWEET HOME ) !!!!!

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

I hope you realize i was just goofing around masterman
            Yes I know, and I was goofing around as well.

Comment

Same here in Iowa, we have had to push snow twice in the past three days. Last year we didn't have to till the 5th of Janurary.
              “veni, vidi, vici.”

Comment

Working...
              X