Marketing Secrets Tele-seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Secrets Tele-seminar

Are you new in the business and are wondering how to attract loads of new customers? Have you been in business for years and are ready to take your business to the next level? Are you an industry vet that's already got this whole marketing 'thing' figured out but would like to gain a new perspective and some added insights on marketing your business?

So much of having a successful business boils down to how well you're able to market your services. Unfortunately, there's a lot of confusion and suppossed 'unknowns' about effective marketing. However, once you understand a few key fundamentals it's possible to create powerful marketing systems that can be turned on or off with relative ease.

Whatever your current situation, I invite you to join me on Monday, January 16th at 7pm EST for a free 60 minutes tele-seminar where I'll be talking about some of the keys to successful marketing. There's no cost other than any long distance charges and I promise you'll walk away with a few nuggets of information that will improve your marketing efforts and help make 2006 a phenomenal year for your business.

To learn more about this upcoming tele-seminar and to get registered, please go here:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.co...eleseminar.htm

Unfortunately, space is limited so don't delay in signing up.

Again, I promise you'll walk away with a better understanding of what good marketing is, what you can do to be more efficient and effective at it, and ways you can immediately apply it to your business.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and I look forward to speaking with you on Monday!

Some Topics To be Covered During Monday's Tele-seminar

Just a few of the topics I'll be covering during Monday's teleseminar include:

- the most important yet most often overlooked job of any business owner
    - the 1 thing you can do to ensure no more wasted advertising dollars
    - the most overlooked part of the whole marketing process
    - the quickest way to take your business to critical mass

Although I'll be covering a lot of marketing basics during the call, I've also included a good number of examples and suggestions so that any business, no matter what stage they're in can benefit from it. It's also a great marketing tune-up for the upcoming season as I hope you'll walk away with lots of good ideas for making 2006 an extremely profitable one!

Again, this is a tele-seminar that will be held via telephone on Monday, January 16th at 7pm EST. All you need to do is dial-in from the comfort of your own home, then sit back and listen. The only thing you're responsible for paying is the long distance charges.

If you haven't already registered, you can do so here:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.co...eleseminar.htm

The reason I'm asking people to register is because I'll be sending out some handouts ahead of time to help people follow along and take notes on.

I look forward to speaking with you on Monday evening!

Comment

The thread says 7:00pm EST, upon registering, the time says 9:00pm EST

Is there more than one or is it repeated?

Comment

Turfman,

No, there's only one time at 7pm EST. There was an error on the 'thank you' page that has been corrected.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Comment

Tele-seminar Recording Available

The recording from Monday night's tele-seminar is finally available. There are two options for downloading the file.

1. Download JUST the mp3 recording of the call here:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.co...ars/011606.mp3

2. Download the mp3 recording along with the outline of my notes for the call here:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.co...eleseminar.zip

I'd love to hear any comments or feedback that you might have!

Also, I've decided to do a series of tele-seminars and will be posting information in another post.

Comment

Working...
          X