Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Res. Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines Will be Revealed Friday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Res. Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines Will be Revealed Friday.

Please do not respond to this thread.

This is an update to an update regarding an impending important announcement.

Thank You.

New Release date Wed. Jan. 18.

High Class Scrubdom taken to a new level.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

There is now a Snow Removal Forum that you can waste space in.
      a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
      Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Whats the hold up? winter is gonna be over by the time they are ready
        Eastern Lawn Care LLC

Comment

winter is already over in chicago
          --- Chris
          mowlawns@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper-S2k
            There is now a Snow Removal Forum that you can waste space in.
            Jack D. will be posting his creations in the Commercial Lawn Service Forum. Administration is instructed not to move the posting to Snow Removal or Jack D. may yank the pics.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D.
              Administration is instructed not to move the posting to Snow Removal or Jack D. may yank the pics.

Thank you.

You'll probably yank it one way or the other.
              a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

I am seriously considering buying two of Jack's 42" snow blowers for my Toro hydro walks with the stand on hydro sulkies.

Handy ramp makes a 2-foot pickup bed extender that is used with the handy ramp end gate. I could get two of those 42" hydros (instant t-bar reverse) plus a S-200 (trimming snow blower) and a cheap spreader with some ice melt in the back of the C1500.

With that much weight in the bed and a 4.10 posi rear I should not have any traction issues to all the hundreds if not thousands of small commercial jobs on the valley floor in just a 10 x 20 mile area.

Many of you are thinking why I would want two machines but you don't have the flexibility of a service window as in lawn mowing maintenance. People want their props cleaned ASAP and some will pay big time for "priority" service do to pedestrian liability issues.

For Jack D's eyes only:

Most likely you had to buy a new engine with an alternator to make your machine electric start. I hope it has a nice floodlight also. And btw if you show me a pic of a dead loss garden tractor battery with a starter relay and key switch you are as lame a mechanic, as you are a computer technician.

lorenzo piedra revolutionizing the commercial grounds maintenance industry since 1987*

"if you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine"

Comment

Originally posted by lorenzo piedra
                  I am seriously considering buying two of Jack's 42" snow blowers for my Toro hydro walks with the stand on hydro sulkies.

Handy ramp makes a 2-foot pickup bed extender that is used with the handy ramp end gate. I could get two of those 42" hydros (instant t-bar reverse) plus a S-200 (trimming snow blower) and a cheap spreader with some ice melt in the back of the C1500.

With that much weight in the bed and a 4.10 posi rear I should not have any traction issues to all the hundreds if not thousands of small commercial jobs on the valley floor in just a 10 x 20 mile area.

Many of you are thinking why I would want two machines but you don't have the flexibility of a service window as in lawn mowing maintenance. People want their props cleaned ASAP and some will pay big time for "priority" service do to pedestrian liability issues.

For Jack D's eyes only:

Most likely you had to buy a new engine with an alternator to make your machine electric start. I hope it has a nice floodlight also. And btw if you show me a pic of a dead loss garden tractor battery with a starter relay and key switch you are as lame a mechanic, as you are a computer technician.

Professor Stone

This is the guy that claimed he was using ME as his operating system in his computer. What do you expect from the lame brain??

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

Mr. Stone, you might have problems getting the unit up the ramps when they become covered with ice/snow. I suppose chains would help though.
                    a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

Both an important announcement pertaining to Mr. Lorenzo Piedra's unruly comments and Jack D.'s unveiling of The Ultimate Small Residential Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines® will occur the week of Jan. 16.

Out of respect for Martin Luther King no postings will be made by Jack D. on the 16th.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D.
                        Both an important announcement pertaining to Mr. Lorenzo Piedra's unruly comments and Jack D.'s unveiling of The Ultimate Small Residential Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines® will occur the week of Jan. 16.

Out of respect for Martin Luther King no postings will be made by Jack D. on the 16th.

Thank you.

Jack D

I am glad you are proud of your ethnic heritage and celebrate it. You are Free at Last, Free at Last.

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

Working...
                        X