Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Default Important Announcement.

Mr. ba1m2x2 has had difficulty posting a pic of his blower so he has forwarded the pic for Jack D. to post for him.

Its beautiful!!!!!!..........however...I would have used Pressure treated plywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper-S2k
    After carefully reading through this thread, I am confident that the machine dubbed as the 'Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machine', falls short of the true winner......MY ultimate snow removal machine.

More info to come.
    We are either going to see a pic of Mr. Skaper's bloated 2WD cabover w/plow or a Jeep Wrangler w/plow or an ATV w/plow or a skid steer w/plow or blower.

We also could see a pic of Mr. Skaper's Nissan Frontier w/front plow and Rear Backdrag plow or a front Hiniker C-Backdrag plow but Jack D. doubts that Mr. Skaper has advanced to that level.

Whichever Mr. Skaper chooses, Jack D. will enjoy illuminating the units limitations compared to the effortless maneuverability and compactness of a dual hydro walk blower.

apprentice fabricator, you are not.......

glad someone relayed you just installed it, rather than "invented" it....
    GEEVEE«, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    Jack D

I suggest you patten your ideas on pimping these snow blowers and not give away your fine Ideas. Abe Goldfarb is the Patten Attorney you should use.
    I believe you mean Rube Goldberg or Rube G. as he likes to be called by us Green Industry Scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardboiled
    I believe you mean Rube Goldberg or Rube G. as he likes to be called by us Green Industry Scrubs.

HardBoiled

One of the nice things about being a senior citizen is, You can blame your stupidity on age. Yep I bad and you are correct Rube Goldberg is the attorney I was recommending to Mr Jack D.

I just see a lot of Afro Engineering with the battery in the back of the see-saw and extra weights in the front to counter balance. If I may call your attention to the picture in post # 6. Is Jack D using a wire to pull his spark wire off as a kill switch??? Does Jack D have enough liquid electric tape on the solenoid???

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

In most cases a wire attached like that would mean the owner has installed an electronic tacho/hour meter. In that case the installer would wrap the pick up wire around plug wire 3-4 times and secure with a cable tie. However, you may be correct, that in this case, it is there as an alternate OPC. The other end must get tied to a finger or other small appendage. This way if the blower starts to head down stairs, a simple step backward will shut it down.

HardBoiled

The Picture in post # 3 of the dash board or control panel does not show so much as a hr meter let alone a tach. I am sure Jack D ties the other end of the wire around his short privates and lets go of the machine every time he sees or thinks of a young lady. That way he gets a thrill and at the same time doesn't lose control of his machine.

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Interesting that both Mr. ba1m2x2 and Mr. Skaper claimed they owned the Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal Machine® and would post pics of said machine.

Where are they now ?

Hiding in shame no doubt, never to be heard from again.

Mr. Hardboiled is correct. The unit sports a Tach/hr Meter.

Mr. Ric is advised to put on his hat and not let the door hit him on the way out.