Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no typo as the thread evolved with 2 units.

Mr. ba1m2x2 is obviously a rookie as he fails to realize that there is no single Ultimate Residential Snow Removal machine. Different conditions and drives present different challenges. One must have an arsenal of tools and know when and how to use them for greatest efficiency.

Mr. ba1m2x2 may present a shovel as his second unit after Mr. Skaper shows us his Skid Steer w/blower in order to sew up second place. The shovel will easily trump Mr. Skaper's 2WD cabover.

Comment

2 X 2

Sorry buddy but I have to award the "Martha Stewart Curve Shaft power snow broom winner of the year" to our own Jack D.

However I believe the "Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal MachineS 2006®" is still open. I will agree Scraper (Erich) should be the final vote for this award. However Jack D has Bribed Erich in the past with gifts of Hour meters. But you are my vote for "Ultimate Garage Fronted Small Residential Snow Removal MachineS 2006®"

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

I second the vote for Jack D.s MSCSPSBWOTY!! (Martha Stewart Curve Shaft power snow broom winner of the year)

Comment

THIS was a good one.

Long bout post 58 59...
          GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Post # 62....the Master Himself..........

Originally posted by GeeVee View Post
            THIS was a good one.

Long bout post 58 59...
            MR. RIC..........................

steve-o
            "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/Snow-Removal-Equipment-adapts-to-everyday-vehicles-30382 this is snow removal vechicla Snow Moving & Stacking.
              Thanks For the post try this link-http://www.landscapestructures.ca/portfolios/snow-removal//

Comment

Working...
              X