Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaper-S2k Presents His Garage Fronted Snow Removal Machine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack D.
    Is Mr. Skaper Plowing beside the car w/his blade 8' in the air ?

On an 8' wide driveway, are YOU removing the 7" wide swath of snow on each side of a car with YOUR 42" wide snowblower?

Man, you really don't get it.

But I do. I know that you anger is because you were beat down, and now fighting to get back up. Don't waste your time. Nice try though! :p
    a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
    Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Perhaps Mr. Skaper missed the compliment to the blower. He may also want to consider the results of turf impact when overlay is necessary. Jack D. still wonders how well a 7' blade plows 8' in the air. Pics of actual real life res. situations will follow at Jack D.'s earliest convenience.

Jack D. is not mad, Jack D. is is however saddened that a once promising pupil, who extolled the virtues on single stagers has sunk to this level.

Comment

Erich

Thanks for the information, I guess I was too lazy to go to Google and look it up myself.

Great looking set up. I am sure a Cab Over dump, full of mulch has no problem pulling this to the job as a one truck unit.

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

Mr. Skaper is advised to wait for the pics before digging himself a hole from which he will find no escape.
          Since you're already in one, how's the view?

CLICK HERE
          for Jack D's personally endorsed and daily frequented website.

Comment

Erich

Wow I have to ask can your blade be swung to much any angle to make it plow a standard 40" side walk???????? If so, then it is a done deal and Jacky D is still in 4th place.

BTW I have never seen Jack D so defensive. Must be because his Butt is sore from the rimming you gave him

Comment

Erich you have him studdering......nice machine!
              Mike®
              Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at!!

Comment

Jack D. still wonders how well a 7' blade plows 8' in the air.

Is Mr. Skaper Plowing beside the car w/his blade 8' in the air ?

On an 8' wide driveway, are YOU removing the 7" wide swath of snow on each side of a car with YOUR 42" wide snowblower?

Man, you really don't get it.

But I do. I know that you anger is because you were beat down, and now fighting to get back up. Don't waste your time. Nice try though!
                a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
                Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Erich

Maybe Jack D has not real lost this snow handling award. You only claim to push snow out of the way, while Jack D claims to give a fantastic Blow Job.

Comment

Working...
                  X