Attention Mr. Skaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Att Jack D

Have you trolled this topic to death?? or are you going to try and get some more mileage out of it???

I guess any attention is better than no attention no matter how Retarded you make yourself look.

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATOR: Thread To Be Stickied in All Forums. Imortant Lesson

Mr. Skaper has finally admitted that he will be needing his single stager.

This is a promising first step.

Mr. Skaper will be needing his single stager 30%-40% more than Jack D..

Jack D. asks that the Floridian Snow Removal Expert and the member who does not even run a Snow and Ice Management enterprise step aside and let the Big Boys duke it out.

More pics to follow.
      Last edited by Jack D.; 01-22-06, 10:44 PM. Reason: ATTENTION ADMINISTRATOR: Thread To Be Stickied in All Forums. Imortant Lesson

Comment

It's quite humorous seeing that Jack D. met his match on this one. He seems humiliated and angry about it. Imagine his wasted time driving around looking for parked cars in drieways! Only to find out that his machine is too big to handle them! Funny stuff. But then we all recall him saying he makes his clients park as far to the side of the driveway as possibe! Why?????? Funny, funny stuff.

Jack, we have commercial properties that need sidewalks done. Of course I need to use small snowblowers. It's stupid to think otherwise. I oversee almost 100 commercial sites. Yeh.

Where did anyone (you or myself) say that our machines could do narrow sidewalks?

Get real. As for needing a small blower 30%-40% more than you? That's completely 100% wrong.

Can you please post a photo of 3-5 cars stuffed in a small driveway? Please keep looking!
        a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
        Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATOR: Thread To Be Stickied and Highligted as Must Read.

Jack D. finds it sad that Mr. Skaper cannot admit that a 7' blade cannot plow 8' in the air nor can he drop it any of the spaces shown while Jack D.'s unit could hit every spot.

Out of respect for the Commanders, Jack D. will admit that there are times they will be slightly faster even when a larger unit can hit every spot.

This is far more advanced and a lesson for another day.

Jack D. is gone for the evening.

Argue amongst yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D.

Jack D. is gone for the evening.
            Is it possible to make that for the 'month'?
            a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

Erich, you've got his panties in such a wad that he is driving around taking pictures of peoples drives all day.

He must be hitting the bottle too by the looks of that last pic.
              Mike®
              Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at!!

Comment

This Thread To Be Stickied For Educational Purposes

Please note that all pics were taken on Jack D.'s street. If one looked in the mirror in the third set of pics one could view Jack D.'s residence. The rest were taken on a casual stroll w/Jack D.'s pups.

Jack D.land is experiencing an unusually warm winter so he has plenty of time for his pupils.

More pics will follow.

Comment

This Thread To Be Stickied As A Psychological Assessment Of Mentally Disturbed Member

What a whining baby he is. I agree 100% - this thread should be stickied and highlighted as a must read, so that everyone can see what happens when a member loses his mind and spirals out of control.

Although the idea may cause Scaper to lose sleep and/or his lunch, I petition GrassMaster to change his user title from "L.S.F. Maniac" to "Jack D's Surrogate Father®" as he's taught him more lessons in this thread alone than Jack D's absentee father taught him in a lifetime.

CLICK HERE
                  for Jack D's personally endorsed and daily frequented website.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike J
                    Erich, you've got his panties in such a wad that he is driving around taking pictures of peoples drives all day.

He must be hitting the bottle too by the looks of that last pic.
                    Yeh Mike, it's pretty funny watching the poor fella squirm!

He's just talking himself into a corner. Sore loser I guess.
                    a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

Yo Fellows

I am seeing a little different psychology here than the rest of you right now. Is Jack D Really Squirming????? Or in his own sick way just Working his fishing rod to land as much attention as possible on one good cast????

Jack D has been known for years as making a real fool of himself like this thread. Jack D is only after the attention that his mother never gave him, and like the child he is, he really doesn't care if that attention is good or bad.

You can lead a donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass drink.

Comment

I don't know Ric, trolling is all fun and games. But this time Jack has actually spent the time to go around and take photos of homes with cars parked certain ways. Then download, then upload them, then post them. All for nothing.

I'd say he feels a bit bad about losing and hates to be made into a fool in these types of equipment threads.

Either way, I'm done. I've said all I need to. Maybe just a copy paste to refresh his memory if it's needed in the future.

You can't argue with someone that has never been on a small skid steer and has no idea how easy they are to manuever or raise and lower the boom/bucket. Waste of time trying.
                        a.k.a.---> Erich

Comment

I like to watch Erich hammer him time and time again......I wonder whats next? He just keeps trying to one up Erich.

Will we go back to the truck thing for the 100th time? Someone has now flipped a booger on the hood Jackies new Titan, and he is trying to polish that booger up.
                          Mike®
                          Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at!!

Comment

ATTENTION ADMINISTRATOR: Second PM Re: The Stickying Of This Thread Sent.

Both Mr. Skaper and Jack D. know that Avalawn's single stagers would have to be used on all drives shown.

Jack D. has received countless PM's and emails thanking him for teaching this class. Here is but a small sampling.

"I used to think working around cars, and doing walkways on small res. drives would be a snap with a 7' blade. Thanks for clearing that up Jack D."
                            M. Stevens

"I never realized that working in close quarters to 50k plus vehicles with a 7' plow hanging off the end of a riding tractor in icy conditions would be a concern. Thanks Jack D. for helping me see the light"
                            R. Trader

Below we see the area beside the vehicle and the front steps could not be cleared with the skid.

Jack D. enjoys teaching this class as it keeps him fresh for when the snow returns to Jackd.land.
                            Last edited by Jack D.; 01-23-06, 02:02 PM. Reason: Thread To Be Stickied. Sticky Denotes Important Lesson.

Comment

I am gonna Chime in and have to agree with Jack D. on this one. As far as arguing the load and unload time. That is kinda ridiculous and a waste of time, It is a piece of equipment that we are talking about here. It will take roughly the same amount of time to load and unload either unit. This unit is hydro as well and does not roll unless it is running. If I had to time the unload time of the exmark I would have to say at most 20 seconds. Throw the lever on the binder.....pull the strap and drive off. Are we debating the load and unload time. This is not NASCAR...we are not talking about 10ths of a second here. After hearing the description of how the skid steer works it would appear that any sort of adjustments must be manual. Which means stopping ....getting out....adjusting the blade...getting back in....and going. Which is fine....but now you have to subsidise the 7 foot plow ( which for any of the mathmatically challenged reduces to 3.5 feet. which is the same width as the blower on the exmark) with a smaller unit. I think maybe in the matter of a storm one unit may out perform the other unit by a drive or two at best....and it depends really on how complex of a foot print the drive may be. One thing that no one has mentioned is anything about shrubs or flower beds that may line a drive. This would mean that the plow now has to push everything out into the street....which is a huge NO NO here in Maine. The other thing is the perception of the customer. Most customer hire us to do what they are either Unwilling to do, to lazy to do, or just don't know how to do. I can just picture the reaction on Mr John Doe's Face as a skid steer comes flying into his drive lifting a 7 foot plow 8 feet in the air spinning and pushing snow to clear a drive in all of 4 minutes......next to his 80,000 Range Rover......I can tell you that even if you are the best Skid Steer operator in the world......for one...your customer doesn't know this.....and for two god forbid something happen.....cause when he is talking to all his friends at the country club as they rip on him about the huge dent in the side of his pride and joy.....he will be sure to make you look like a clown.....guaranteed.

Comment

Off Topic... Soon to be moved to the Xeon Processor Forum.

FYI: I'm a snow removal contractor in Columbus, Georgia & in fact I have all contracts in the 20 mile area & I have at least 50 subs. They pay me $750 a year to be able to sub for me & I charge them another 2% of said contract, isn't that Gross? I'm making Millions!

Since we only get 1 snow (1 Event) per decade of 1 to 1.5 inches I will not allow myself to get into a squawking match with my northern brothers. I do include & make money in all my contracts yearly... Another money making add in.

Yo Jack D.
                                That's a nice house, I bet that house cost 500 Brazillion Canadian dollars?

Yo Scaper-S2k?
                                Have you ever lost a Debate in your life?
                                GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
                                LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
                                www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X