Name my buisiness and help with logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name my buisiness and help with logo

I am thinking about naming my new busi Cutting Edge Lawn Care but cant find a cool clip art logo anywhere any ideas.

go find you a local print shop and have them draw you up one, it couldn't be too much.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Hi bucknaked1,

Here is a link to a few hundred logo designs you can download and use for free. I hope one of them helps you. Let us know if they do!
      Free LCO Contracts - Free Flyer and Door Hanger Templates - Free Web Templates - Marketing Secrets

Comment

I like Cutting Edge a lot. I was thinkin of using if myself up here in Michigan. Problem was, I found somebody was already using it. Oh well. Having a nice name is good, buy your quality of work is always the most important. Good luck with the name. maybe...absolute lawn care??

Comment

The logo website link isn't working any more. Any idea where a similar site is?
          Greg Newman

Comment

I`v heard that name a lot also

Originally posted by als lawn care View Post
            I like Cutting Edge a lot. I was thinkin of using if myself up here in Michigan. Problem was, I found somebody was already using it. Oh well. Having a nice name is good, buy your quality of work is always the most important. Good luck with the name. maybe...absolute lawn care??
            I`v seen a lot of cutting edge lawn cares also through the years, and thought maybe their a franchise.....

I would think or name it somthing else because its a good name but to common.....

Maybe Sharpest Edge Lawn care....

If you were Bobby Gead that guy who used to bee here you could be :

Bobby Geads Sharpest Head Lawn Care because he thought he was smarter then everyone....

Tanky....

Spider-T
            GOD BLESS AMERICA (MY HOME SWEET HOME ) !!!!!

- ahum : Kawi piston at full speed just before crank wipes out and rod shoots threw block

Comment

Bucknaked1,

Try going to The Logo Company and have them design your logo for you. We have had some done with them on a couple of different occations, and have been very happy with their work. The price for the basic logo design is $149, but it is money well spent. You will receive 5 or 6 different versions of a custom logo design to select your final choice from. Then you will receive multiple sizes and formats of the one logo choice that you picked. Although I recommend saving all the different initial examples that they send you via email. You can use these for different methods of advertising.

Curtis
              EvergreenLawns.com
              Free Online Mulch Calculator

Lawn Maintenance Tips

Comment

Let's all hope that he's come up with a name since the time the thread was started!
                a.k.a.---> Erich

www.avalawnlandscaping.com

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
                Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaper-S2k View Post
                  Let's all hope that he's come up with a name since the time the thread was started!
                  He has not decided yet, give him time its only been two or so years, you cant rush these things
                  Top 10 PLACE GETTER, LSF'S MOST VALUBLE POSTER, 2007

Comment

Cutting edge already exists here in atlanta. Here is there website. Cool guy too.. http://cuttingedgelawnandlandscape.com/services.html

Comment

check out crowdspring.com , you put up like a $300 award, and many designers compete to win your award. You get to see like 50 custom logos made just for you and pick the best one, can't beat it.
                      Lightning Landscape & Irrigation

Kansas City Landscaping
                      Kansas City Lawn Care

Comment

Maybe use something with your screen name and hire a coupla cougars

Comment

how about " the leading edge " or " on the edge " and " sitting on the edge "

" stone edge " or " waters edge " or being it has been so long " on the edge of existence "

Comment

Originally posted by bucknaked1 View Post
                            I am thinking about naming my new busi Cutting Edge Lawn Care but cant find a cool clip art logo anywhere any ideas.
                            I am a Web/Graphic Designer Consultant If you would like me to have your logos made once you come up with a name. I do this on the side of running my new lawn care business. Price is $99 for 5 logos. And $50 for every 5 after that. Let me know if you need help.
                            sigpicTexasCut@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                            X