Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washing Related Help Links!

Hello Everybody:

After discussions with other Professionals concerned about Improving the Pressure Washing - Cleaning Industry as a whole I've decided to place this Links page here.

Please reply to this sticky thread & I will add your links as I have time. As I add your links I will delete your replies, as to not clutter up this page. Please give a small sentence describing your links!

Pressure washing Forums

The Cleaner Network Forum and his Cleaning Supplies Rowletts Chemicals

Cleaner Times Magazine
    Is a monthly magazine serving the pressure cleaning/water blasting industry.

The Grime Scene
    A very active board discussing all jobs related to Power Washing.

Pressurenet.net
    Another Pressure Washing Forum for Power Washers in the Business.

Cleaning Talk
    Learn to clean, anything!

Pressure Washing Institute
    A forum that covers, Pressure Washing, Exhaust Cleaning, Residential, Roof Cleaning, Fleet Washing, Environmental Cleaning, Chemical Discussion & Plenty More!

Rowletts Chemicals
    The first link is a a distributor that supplies quality cleaning chemicals.

Welcome to IKECA.com Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Library

Wood Care and Construction Forums
    This is where the real wood refinishers hang out. They offer information on wood care, log cabin refinishing, fence and deck repair/refinishing to cedar shake roof restoration.

At the moment I'm too lazy to give a description for these...
    (Thank You Mr. Scott)

Other Equipment, Parts & Chemical Web Sites...

Alliedpressurewashers
    All Pressure Washers
    Cleaner Times Magazine Is a monthly magazine serving the pressure cleaning/water blasting industry
    Delco
    EaCo Chem
    Easy Clean Systems
    Envirospec
    Pitchwitch
    PWmall
    Sherwin-Williams
    Silver Eagle Manufacturing
    Spray Mall
    Whisper Wash
    GrassMaster, LSF Administrator!
    LawnPro - Lawn Care Business Software:
    www.lawnbook.com --- www.lawnservicing.com

Here is a link to my site with a directory of pressure cleaning providers. Also has links to the most popular Pressure Washing Forums.

http://www.pressurewashingusa.com

Thanks,

Michael
    Michael Kreisle
    First Choice Power Washing LLC
    Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
    http://www.firstchoicepowerwashing.com

Comment

www.pressuretek.com
      www.acrproductsinc.com

For educational events: www.grassrootsevents.org (NOT an organization, just a place to put up events and see who sponsors contractor education!!)

Celeste
      Carolina ProWash LLC
      carolinaprowash@triad.rr.com
      336-261-3051 Office
      336-516-6139 Roger cell
      336-516-6356 Celeste cell
      Member: WRAPI, UAMCC, NCHBA

Comment

www.thecleanernetwork.com forum is offically done and RPC Chemicals is out of business. Word has just recently spread of this from the owner Steve Rowlett.

He has said that the same "line" of products he was selling will be sold by a long time distributor friend of his in Georgia. His name is Steve Flynn and he sells auto wash/wax type of stuff for the auto detailing industry. The site is www.flynndist.com Though I don't find the line of RPC chemicals on there yet I'm sure they will be uploaded soon. Hope this helps.

Another pressure washing info site is Pressure Washing Guide
        Midwest Pro Wash
        Power Washing and Deck Cleaning Contractor
        Pressure Washing Prices

Comment

Bummer,, I hate it for Steve.
          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

The PWNC is a site for the networking of pressure washing companies in North and South Carolina.

Also, Contractor Events has been launched to provide information to contractors wishing to locate courses or events happening throughout the year.
            Carolina ProWash LLC
            carolinaprowash@triad.rr.com
            336-261-3051 Office
            336-516-6139 Roger cell
            336-516-6356 Celeste cell
            Member: WRAPI, UAMCC, NCHBA

Comment

Roof Cleaning Training And Certifications

This is a new forum, dedicated only to Roof Cleaning
              http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/
              sigpicApple Roof Cleaning Tampa 813 655 8777
              Roof Cleaning Training
              Roof Cleaning Certification

Comment

Originally posted by FCPWLLC View Post
                Here is a link to my site with a directory of pressure cleaning providers. Also has links to the most popular Pressure Washing Forums.

Thanks,

Michael
                Good Link!
                Roof Cleaning Training

Comment

Roof Cleaning Pictures Wanted

Hello Guys,
                  Chris from Apple Roof Cleaning here.
                  As many of you are aware, a new roof cleaning certification organization called the RCIA is in existence.
                  RCIA stands for Roof Cleaning Institute Of America.
                  The board of the RCIA is located here. http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

Simply go to the board, and post your roof cleaning before and after pictures!
                  You may also place a link back to the original board, or boards you originally posted the pictures on !
                  RCIA is NOT "In Competition" with ANY existing board, so feel free to link from RCIA to YOUR pictures by creating a hyperlink to whatever board you choose.

Here are the "rules".
                  ONE thread for ONE person, per set of pictures.
                  As long as the pictures are different, post as many threads, and as often as you like.
                  Bad Mouthing someones work, or stupid looking excessive praise will NOT be tolerated.
                  Putting YOUR pictures in someone elses thread is NOT allowed, unless OK by the threads starter.
                  IF your local competitor is flooding the board with pictures, return the favor, post your own, in YOUR own thread.
                  ALL roof cleaners pictures are allowed, RCIA certified or not, INCLUDING your local competitors, and mine.

The RCIA board is a roof cleaning only dedicated board.
                  It will therefore place highly in roof cleaning searches.
                  Having a TON of ONLY roof cleaning pictures in ONE place will ensure all roof cleaners visibility in local roof cleaning searches!

Residential AND Commercial Roof Cleaning Pictures all go in the same place.
                  Just title the thread HOW you want Google to see it.

USE keywords for your threads title like - Tile Roof Cleaning In Southern Tasmania, instead of "I cleaned a Tile Roof.
                  IF your picture thread is already on another forum, hyperlink from your thread here back to it, and also hyperlink from the forum it is on back to your thread here.
                  This will improve your search engine performance.
                  ONLY place your pictures in the PICTURE Forum. http://roof-cleaning-institute.activ...mID=436723&p=2
                  PLEASE, Do NOT place anything in the state by state directory.
                  Google WILL "sort out" your pictures by keywords

We are working on testing and certifications, but until then, why not get some additional exposure for your work ?
                  Roof Cleaning Training

Comment

Return - Steven Rowlett

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
                    www.thecleanernetwork.com forum is offically done and RPC Chemicals is out of business. Word has just recently spread of this from the owner Steve Rowlett.

He has said that the same "line" of products he was selling will be sold by a long time distributor friend of his in Georgia. His name is Steve Flynn and he sells auto wash/wax type of stuff for the auto detailing industry. The site is www.flynndist.com Though I don't find the line of RPC chemicals on there yet I'm sure they will be uploaded soon. Hope this helps.

The Cleaner Network is returning and should be back up by the end of the week.

The Chemical Doctor
                    rowlettsteen@yahoo.com
                    flynndist.com
                    Spokesperson

Comment

The Cleaner Network

Originally posted by Barry M View Post

The Cleaner Network is comming back and should be up by the end of this week hopefully. It will be back just as it was left when it closed, that means all of the information that was on the site will be back. Thanks to everyone and I look foward to seeing old friends and getting to know the new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Doctor View Post
                        The Cleaner Network is comming back and should be up by the end of this week hopefully. It will be back just as it was left when it closed, that means all of the information that was on the site will be back. Thanks to everyone and I look foward to seeing old friends and getting to know the new ones.
                        Look for it soon.

Comment

The Cleaner Network IS BACK

The Cleaner Network is offically back in "Restart" mode. We are working on retreiving all of the photos and avatars. I am updating information now.
                          Thanks,

Comment

New members should able to register soon.

Comment

Everything is complete. New members may register now. Most atavars are back. If yours is not just upload it again. Thanks for your patience and support.

Comment

Working...
                              X