No announcement yet.

Scott, Please Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did ya get this gig? Too lazy to read through this thread.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

lol........wow, are we all here?

hey scott, how have you been?
      Thanks,
      Tony W.
      Owner
      Located in Michigan
      AMWpressure.com = Pressure Cleaning Biz.
      AMWlawncare.com = Old Lawn Biz.
      AMW-Graphics.com = Vinyl Lettering & Graphics, Yard Signs, Websites, Logos, & More. OPEN

Comment

Tony those post are a few months old and Celeste made a few cameo appearances but we haven't seen her here for a while.

Bizness is good, as far as pw'ing I have a few surface jobs I do on a recurring basis. It's so much easier and everybody on here knows how lazy I am.

Comment

lol,

Thats good! We are bidding on 2 parking structures totaling aprox. 320,000 SqFt. for a local city near us. Only 3 companies total are bidding on it, and i know there bids. So we are hopeing to get that, just finished a priv. fence about 400 L. Ft. cleaned it (both sides) and will be staining it this weekend. Same house we did a pergula (sp?) striped it and re stained it. Biz. is done pretty good up here, have a roof & deck to do the 1st week of june. We are partnering with a local company here to expand, we have 5 Pressure washers, 2 trucks, 3 trailers, and 100's of gallons of chems..36ft wands, and tons of other stuff.

And we started a sign company, www.AMW-Graphics.com we do vinyl lettering & graphics, yard signs, banners, lic. plates, websites, templates, ect..
          if you ever need anything let me know, you sent me to steve...so i owe you!
          he is awsome... I have been down to vist him 3 times and plan on going again in july...
          I miss the lawn biz. but every once and a while i go out with a friend and cut for the "fun" of it..lol

Take it easy in that FL sun!
          (wish i was there..lol)
          Thanks,
          Tony W.
          Owner
          Located in Michigan
          AMWpressure.com = Pressure Cleaning Biz.
          AMWlawncare.com = Old Lawn Biz.
          AMW-Graphics.com = Vinyl Lettering & Graphics, Yard Signs, Websites, Logos, & More. OPEN

Comment

Originally posted by amwlawncare
            lol,

Thats good! We are bidding on 2 parking structures totaling aprox. 320,000 SqFt. for a local city near us. Only 3 companies total are bidding on it, and i know there bids. So we are hopeing to get that, just finished a priv. fence about 400 L. Ft. cleaned it (both sides) and will be staining it this weekend. Same house we did a pergula (sp?) striped it and re stained it. Biz. is done pretty good up here, have a roof & deck to do the 1st week of june. We are partnering with a local company here to expand, we have 5 Pressure washers, 2 trucks, 3 trailers, and 100's of gallons of chems..36ft wands, and tons of other stuff.

And we started a sign company, www.AMW-Graphics.com we do vinyl lettering & graphics, yard signs, banners, lic. plates, websites, templates, ect..
            if you ever need anything let me know, you sent me to steve...so i owe you!
            he is awsome... I have been down to vist him 3 times and plan on going again in july...
            I miss the lawn biz. but every once and a while i go out with a friend and cut for the "fun" of it..lol

Take it easy in that FL sun!
            (wish i was there..lol)
            WOW! Sounds like you're doing great and you don't owe me nuttin. I just told ya who to talk to and you did the rest. You must be very comfortable at marketing because I remember you running a pretty good lawn maint. company too.

At one point I was considering droping landscaping for pw'ing but it's hard to give up this empire I've created,,, rotflmao!!! But I am still considering joining my wife in the pool cleaning industry once I retire from the service. That work is so much easier and we can both take vacations Nov-Feb w/o having to worry about customers. PLUS,, I'm all about tank tops, Florida shorts and flip flops, then maybe get some of that colored sunscreen for me nose.

Visiting ol' Steve eh? I haven't seen him in a couple years now. Last time was at a Roundtable meeting down in Orlando. I really didn't care for the actual lessons given so I left early but I really enjoyed meeting a lot of guys on the forum and hanging out at HOOTERS!
            Here's a pic from it.. Can ya pick me out? I think there was about 15-20 guys there.

You still plowing in the winter? and I just read that you're expecting #2! Awesome!

Comment

Hey Guys - Look who's back I finally found this place again!

Celeste
              Carolina ProWash LLC
              carolinaprowash@triad.rr.com
              336-261-3051 Office
              336-516-6139 Roger cell
              336-516-6356 Celeste cell
              Member: WRAPI, UAMCC, NCHBA

Comment

Welcome back Celeste. We need you to hang out here longer so I don't get swamped with all the pw'ing questions.

PLUS,
                we'll answer just about all of your landscaping needs,,, tit for tat.
                *Please no Pictures on this subject. I'd hate to see a bunch of pictures of phat sweaty guys with no shirts on*

Comment

You got it Already had some good information on my rose / rubber mulch question!

Celeste
                  Carolina ProWash LLC
                  carolinaprowash@triad.rr.com
                  336-261-3051 Office
                  336-516-6139 Roger cell
                  336-516-6356 Celeste cell
                  Member: WRAPI, UAMCC, NCHBA

Comment

Look who I found

Originally posted by Scott
                    WOW! Sounds like you're doing great and you don't owe me nuttin. I just told ya who to talk to and you did the rest. You must be very comfortable at marketing because I remember you running a pretty good lawn maint. company too.

At one point I was considering droping landscaping for pw'ing but it's hard to give up this empire I've created,,, rotflmao!!! But I am still considering joining my wife in the pool cleaning industry once I retire from the service. That work is so much easier and we can both take vacations Nov-Feb w/o having to worry about customers. PLUS,, I'm all about tank tops, Florida shorts and flip flops, then maybe get some of that colored sunscreen for me nose.

Visiting ol' Steve eh? I haven't seen him in a couple years now. Last time was at a Roundtable meeting down in Orlando. I really didn't care for the actual lessons given so I left early but I really enjoyed meeting a lot of guys on the forum and hanging out at HOOTERS!
                    Here's a pic from it.. Can ya pick me out? I think there was about 15-20 guys there.

You still plowing in the winter? and I just read that you're expecting #2! Awesome!
                    That was a fun day!!!!!
                    What's up people?
                    I'm thinking about hosting another R/T soon. Was gonna do it last year, then I broke my hand and got behind.
                    Don Phelps
                    All Seasons Exteriors, Inc.
                    Orlando, FL
                    (407) 579-4026
                    www.allpressurewashers.com

Comment

KJ, Mike, and Steve first three on the left and then Don(with the cheap draft), Morgan, Big Pete, and (geez, I can't remember that guys name right now, he's an ex-marine, pretty easy going guy) on the right.

I'm in! And I would highly suggest anybody that is even remotely interested in pw'ing to come. There's nothing like these forums to excellerate your biz but meeting with people that have years experience for a day or two really takes it to the next level. It helps taking your so-called book smarts(forum knowledge) to practical application. Plus you get to see and test different types of equipment prior to buying.

I would really like to see your high-pressure, 3 story cleaning, dual 325tank setup in person.

Comment

I would really like to see your high-pressure, 3 story cleaning, dual 325tank setup in person.
                        Those chem pumps are actually low-pressure. They're rated at 300 psi, but we have 'em set lower and at about 3.9 gpm. Think of them as gas-powered ShurFlo's on steroids. They're the only practical way to clean a roof 3 stories up and in a timely manner. With 2 sprayers we can knock out an average size apartment building in about 1.5 hrs. If I do the R/T we'll fire 'em up and do a dry run demo with water.

This is a cool board. I came here last year when I was considering adding lawn service to the biz, but went a different direction.
                        Don Phelps
                        Orlando, FL
                        (407) 579-4026

Comment

Originally posted by All Seasons Exterior
                          Those chem pumps are actually low-pressure. They're rated at 300 psi, but we have 'em set lower and at about 3.9 gpm. Think of them as gas-powered ShurFlo's on steroids. They're the only practical way to clean a roof 3 stories up and in a timely manner. With 2 sprayers we can knock out an average size apartment building in about 1.5 hrs. If I do the R/T we'll fire 'em up and do a dry run demo with water.

This is a cool board. I came here last year when I was considering adding lawn service to the biz, but went a different direction.
                          how are you applying your chems with that unit? Are you using a s/s gun? I saw some of your pics on a monster job but I couldn't really make out the gun.

50/50 (SH to h20) and do you add any surfactants? TSP? No rinse?

Comment

how are you applying your chems with that unit? Are you using a s/s gun? I saw some of your pics on a monster job but I couldn't really make out the gun.

50/50 (SH to h20) and do you add any surfactants? TSP? No rinse?
                            We use the same pvc wand we use with the ShurFlo's, but they're outfitted with larger 3/8" Q/C's and larger nozzles. Yep, 50/50 but we rarely rinse on the large tile jobs. It evaporates too fast and it's so high and out of the way that it's not an issue. Most are guttered and we have 3 ground men for watering, tarping, etc.

These jobs are more logistically challenging and safety is even more important than it already needs to be, but after a few it's like anything else. I wouldn't recommend anyone doing it that hasn't done a ton residential roofs beforehand though. We're rigged to where it's almost virtually impossible to fall to the ground, but hitting the side of a building wouldn't be much better and that's very possible.
                            Don Phelps
                            Orlando, FL
                            (407) 579-4026

Comment

Working...
                            X