shooting grass in a pool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooting grass in a pool?

i have a customer with a above ground pool, the kind the have the inflatable ring at the top that builds itself as you fill it, anyways. i circle the thing twice shooting grass ing the oppisit direction but i still seem to get grass in the pool, its like the shape of the pool is just a ramp for grass to get in there, havent got any complaints, maybe the filter has taken care of it by the time they look, any suggestions?

thanks

kyle
    The Equipment:
    48" Bobcat
    36" ExMark
    2-Redmax line trimmers
    Echo stick edger
    Redmax Stick edger
    Redmax Blower
    Sthil Blower
    21" Honda

Three cuts around the pool. That is what i do on about 15 lawns with pools

Comment

You guys ever hear of an OCDC?
      GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Ever skim the pools when finished?

Comment

Lets not play word games. So you can use lawn service terminology. WOW Mulching kits are not always very pratical you know this as well as I do.

Comment

just bag your clippings like a real man does...
            “There are some who, uh, feel like that, you know, the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is: Bring ‘em on. We got the force necessary to deal with the security situation. “ - George W. Bush, July 2, 2003.

Comment

Two rows around the pool and you have a ton of grass waiting to get sprayed against the pool when you go the other direction.

Estimate where the third row would be and make it your first pass, away from the pool. Then cut the second row and finally the first row. Now cut the 4th row, aiming toward the pool and you won't have to worry about debris in the water.

Why do we have to start on the perimeter all the time? Sometimes I begin in dead center and keep blowing the grass to the middle. Think outside the box, or in this case, outside the yard and you'll be okay.
              The area's Low Price Leader

Comment

Uhhhh...

An OCDC is NOT a mulching kit!
                Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

affirmative
                  GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

if you are mowing residentials you should be using a mulch kit. if not then as geevee said , at least use an ocdc so you can controll your clippings. if you have big yards without alot of clutter then the ocdc is the way to go.

steve
                    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I recently purchased OCDC just for pools. Works great with Gators.

Comment

Originally posted by RatherbeBassin'
                        I recently purchased OCDC just for pools. Works great with Gators.
                        now these guys will really be confused.lol!!!!! i have to be a nice guy. guys , geevee was talking about a chute that you control. it is not a mulch kit but something where you can block the discharge chute as needed. operator controlled discharge chute. not a mulch kit.

steve
                        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

http://www.qwikchute.com/
                          If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Working...
                          X