Best Marketing Strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Marketing Strategy?

What has been your best idea in marketing. I am not asking about customer referrals but more of what you think your best marketing tool was. Fliers, door hangers, news paper ads? How much do you think your best idia helped to promote your business?

I know all markets are different but I am thinking that fliers have helped the most...

My best advice to you is the yellow pages! We put a add in for 40.00 a month and it has pulled in 70% of our clients. We don't do flyer's at all anymore.

Comment

my best money generator so far has been the free ad in the internet yellow pages. I dont pay for a regular yellow page ad, but I am pretty much at a full schedule as far as the amount of customers I want right now.

Comment

I do have an ad in the yellow pages and forgot to mention that when I started this thread.

Comment

The reason that I started this thread... wanted to make a big jump for fall advertising and would like to get the most bang for the buck.

With fall cleanups coming on real soon I feel that I need to make another big advertising campaign to get my name out. I already have an ad in the yellow pages, never renewed my ad in the paper because it never generates what I would think is enough....

What do you seasoned pro's think would be the best way to go? Fliers, door hangers, anything????

Comment

Originally posted by KLC
            What has been your best idea in marketing. I am not asking about customer referrals but more of what you think your best marketing tool was. Fliers, door hangers, news paper ads? How much do you think your best idia helped to promote your business?

I know all markets are different but I am thinking that fliers have helped the most...

WORD OF MOUTH

Comment

Word of mouth is good.

I tend to think of flyers as foul. How about a website? Anyone have any luck with the internet?
              Noli nothis permittere te terere

Comment

Working...
              X