customer recommendation on a flyer/doorhanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer recommendation on a flyer/doorhanger

I was thinking to put some thanks notes/recommendation for job done well on my new flyers. It should help attract new customers from targeted neighbourhoods in heavy competition areas.

Does anyone has tried this on a flyer? Would it help in your opinion to get some attention?

thanks a lot!

what do you mean? could you explain what you want to do? shoal

Comment

The idea is incude 2-3 either thanks note or recommendation from my current customers on my new flyer/doorhanger for job done well. The flyer describes what services I offer and who I am plus I'm thinking to include there those thanks notes.
      It could get some attention from new customers in my opinion, but I like to know if someone has tried this and with what results.
      Is this plan clear now?

thanks for your opinoins!

Comment

Gosk: Those are called "Testimonials" in advertising parlance. Used properly they tend to add credibility to your overall statement.

Anyone who wants to be successful in this business should spend all of their free time in the winter studying marketing.
        Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Don't do it without their permission.

Comment

Originally posted by green_with_envy
            Don't do it without their permission.
            Exactly!! That will cause a stir.

Comment

Working...
            X