Plow rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plow rebuild

All done, performed the finishing touches today.

All new paint/decals

Just another picture

A slew of new parts: Springs, pins, a-frame, cylinders, hoses, pump rebuild, misc hardware

Ass end of plow truck
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Looks okay.How are the brackets where the angling cylinders hook on the a-frame? Had one of mine welded, it cracked on one side. i personally prefer the e-60 over the e-47, faster pickup, but both are good.
    Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by jrservices
      Looks okay.How are the brackets where the angling cylinders hook on the a-frame? Had one of mine welded, it cracked on one side. i personally prefer the e-60 over the e-47, faster pickup, but both are good.

The a-frame is new....so I spose the bracket ought to be good? These aren't exactly commercial duty plows; I wouldn't expect them to be without a few issues. If I get 2 good years outta the plow I'll be happy.

Funny thing you mentioned your preference of the E60 over the E47. Ironically I just ordered an E60 unit today. The E47 will become a back-up unit. I just didn't think I could live with the slow cycle times.....
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Are you using it tonight? Any snow there?
        Saving up to retire in Margaritaville

www.grandviewlandscaping.com

Comment

Originally posted by grandview
          Are you using it tonight? Any snow there?
          Nah....no snow here. An hour south there is. I heard areas near Wichita received 10+" w/ snow drifts over 40"!!!

Comment

Working...
          X