Heavy wet sleet ice snow....UGH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy wet sleet ice snow....UGH!!!

Man, I hate plowing this stuff. Heavy as hell, must be 1/2 ice & sleet mixed in with snow, what a pain in the azz. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

yea, i'm in the same boat. does 70 degrees at 5:50 pm mean anything to you ???

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by delasgh
      yea, i'm in the same boat. does 70 degrees at 5:50 pm mean anything to you ???

steve
      Now that's just mean!!
      Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by jrservices
        Now that's just mean!!
        you think that's mean......... here it is amost 9:00 pm and it is still 66 outside. i got moths flying around the porch light.

steve
        "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I plow in 4wd Low and use a Boss Super Duty. I've really never had a problem with ice, slush, sleet, or snow. The slush can be a pain when it is more liquid than solid, because it's hard to stack.

Due to El Nino, we have had only rain. A possibility for some snow, but I wonder if it will even hit the 2 inch trigger.
          Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

yes ....

Comment

At least it isn't powder which flies everywhere when you plow...
              2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
              Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER
                At least it isn't powder which flies everywhere when you plow...
                I'd much rather plow that that.

Comment

I would rather plow that and the late winter/early spring snows of about 6-7 inches. My trucks hate me after those storms. Powder? What is that? I havent seen powder in two years...!! Right now we have about 5 inches on the ground from lake effect snows, but nothing...i mean nothing from storms. Hopefully sooon though.

Comment

Let's see right now it's 65 degrees and sunny, nope don't think i need a plow right now.

BTW whats a plow look like :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Sinclair View Post
                      Let's see right now it's 65 degrees and sunny, nope don't think i need a plow right now.

BTW whats a plow look like :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                      Cmon over to my neck of the woods, & I will show you.

Comment

Originally posted by jrservices View Post
                        Cmon over to my neck of the woods, & I will show you.
                        Oh did i mention it gets down to 36 degrees here at night.

Comment

OOOHH, that is so cold. We had 12 below zero a couple days ago. I do remember several years ago, it was 44 below, that sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by jrservices View Post
                            OOOHH, that is so cold. We had 12 below zero a couple days ago. I do remember several years ago, it was 44 below, that sucked.
                            :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

Yah I heard your Terminator governor activated your National Guard for that cold spell. I said WHAT? Say WHAT? put a blanket on you arent going to get hyporthermia. Hell it gets down below that here in September thru April. Our National guard is fighting the war

Comment

Working...
                              X