"Rock 'n Baggie" advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Rock 'n Baggie" advertising

For those who live in the dark: Rock 'n Baggie advertising is quite simple. A rock is placed into a ziplock sandwich bag along with some sorta advertisment, usually a business card for small flier. The rock is added for weight allowing the baggie to be thrown out of a vehicle window while cruising down the street. Such an approach allow hundreds of advertisments to be 'delivered' per hour.
    Yes, it worked well
    7.14%
    Yes, but the results where lousy
    2.38%
    No, I would never dare
    54.76%
    No, but I like the idea
    35.71%

The poll is expired.

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

NO... you purchase nice craft 3x4 bags nice decorative stone's please re- word.

Comment

not the correct procedure....

Comment

Originally posted by vaughnslawns
        NO... you purchase nice craft 3x4 bags nice decorative stone's please re- word.
        I'm sorry -- I guess I wouldn't know?

Perhaps you could post the correct procedure?

Just an idea....how bout subing a few coins in place of the "decorative" rock? Surely they'd all get picked up - by one or many?

Heck - I've been paying strangers $1 to fill out a questionnaire for me ----- you would be surprised how serious they're taking it since I'm technically paying them for their time.
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

I wish more members would vote. So far the votes are interesting.

VOTE DAMNIT!

Comment

I paid a $1 to advertise to 10 people!!!!

Comment

If it was throw from the window ,would that be littering.

Comment

I would never do cheapskate advertising like that. Real companies do it the right way, newspaper,radio,television, doorhangers, etc.......
                I am the one and only YardRat! Just call me "The Rat"

Comment

To me that would look like lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To damn cheap to spend the time to send a professional letter or knock on the door. If I found an advertisement stuffed in a Ziploc back thrown in my yard, it would go straight to the trash.

Comment

Working...
                  X