Snow moving in this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow moving in this weekend!

4-6" on Sunday - a wet snow - It sounds more certain than the 8" which was supposed to have fallen weekend (which amounted to less than 1").

Cross your fingers.....I think winter is finally here to stay for awhile?
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER

4-6" on Sunday - a wet snow - It sounds more certain than the 8" which was supposed to have fallen weekend (which amounted to less than 1").

Cross your fingers.....I think winter is finally here to stay for awhile?
    Do you think that weather patterns are influenced by luck?
    Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Woody
      Do you think that weather patterns are influenced by luck?
      Yes indeed!

Besides, I need a few good pictures of the truck plowing for a re-make of my website. Plowing 2" of snow would look lousy.

Cross your fingers.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Good luck. Winter came about 3 weeks ago for us. Then left. There is still some snow on the ground. None to move though.
        Noli nothis permittere te terere

Comment

i am game

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER
            Yes indeed!

Besides, I need a few good pictures of the truck plowing for a re-make of my website. Plowing 2" of snow would look lousy.

Cross your fingers.
            Yeah, I know what you mean. Jack D. uses "winter pictures" containing anywhere from a light dusting to up to 1/4 inch of snow (obviously a "major winter event" for him). And then he brags up his winter tires???
            Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Woody
              Yeah, I know what you mean. Jack D. uses "winter pictures" containing anywhere from a light dusting to up to 1/4 inch of snow (obviously a "major winter event" for him). And then he brags up his winter tires???
              What's his trigger you think? 1/100"?

Comment

Working...
              X