Users of::: Money 2007 Home & Business versus Quickbooks 2007 Pro/Premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users of::: Money 2007 Home & Business versus Quickbooks 2007 Pro/Premier

I am debating back in forth on what accounting software to get. I am new to the budgeting tax game and would like to do it myself and save $$$$$$. I am not a gurue so I want something that is very user friendly. I am curently using Groundskeeper Pro for the schduling and will continue it as well

I have looked at Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business ($59) with Paycycle free for first 12 months with purchase Money 2007 Home & Business then 14.99 month for basic and it does include filing Federal Taxes and doing the w-2 for the employ. It will cover all aspects of Personal tracking and business tracking plus preparing for end of year taxes and it has add ons like Bill Pay.

Ouickbooks Premier 2006 ($99) from accountant that was ordered for a client that never showed. Her set up rate is $35 per hour. I will use Quicken deluxe 2007 for personal $38 Wal-mart.

What I am wanting to do is compare the two programs and what kind of losses gain between the two? I am leaning towards the Money since it seems to cover all bases and alows Payroll but I want the most out of my deductions for the year.

I like how Money 2007 works your Home and business plus allows for Payroll and Quicken Home and Business does not do Payroll.

I am a small sole business with about a $50,000 income and one employ (my brother) starting April - November. I am hoping to bring up the income since I will have a second helper on bored. For short will Money 2007 save me just as much as Quickbooks and is it less confusing?
    Thank-You!
    Donny & Cynthia Moore
    A Affordable Lawn care & Pressure cleaning
Working...
X