This time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time

This time tommorow i will be getting in from plowing ...This has been a good plow season for the midwest.

Originally posted by vaughnslawns View Post
    This time tommorow i will be getting in from plowing ...This has been a good plow season for the midwest.
    it won't be long and i'll be plowing my fields too. been a little too chilly to plant any maders so i gotta wait a while longer.

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

I only wish......I could plow some land maybe in a few year's. did get to put some ice melt down already though.

Comment

it is snowing!

woo-hoo!

and it is sticking!

woo-hoo!
        Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
        Homer Simpson

Comment

Snowing...

First year I ever had with a backpack blower. That is the best snowblower I ever had. I have kept my driveway and sidewalks clear with so much ease. I dont know if anyone else has ever tried this but its a blast and quick too!!!

Now if only my pride wouldnt keep me from my neighbors homes to earn a buck or two it would be a great day!!!

Old Hat, you should try this even if its just for kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by KLC View Post
            First year I ever had with a backpack blower. That is the best snowblower I ever had. I have kept my driveway and sidewalks clear with so much ease. I dont know if anyone else has ever tried this but its a blast and quick too!!!

Now if only my pride wouldnt keep me from my neighbors homes to earn a buck or two it would be a great day!!!

Old Hat, you should try this even if its just for kicks.
            Backpack blowers require the right kinda snow conditions to be effective. I've found that usually a single stage snow blower is quicker.

Vaughn, how much snow did you get? I was out for 9 hours today, yet for some reason I'm spent. Might snow again Friday, but it doesn't look like a great chance.
            2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
            Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

you boys keep playing in the snow. i'll continue to mulch in this nice weather we are having although they are calling for a few inches here tomorrow.

steve
              "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                Backpack blowers require the right kinda snow conditions to be effective. I've found that usually a single stage snow blower is quicker.
                I understand that. I was just having fun in the beginning. I had a late call for a yard cleanup and was trying to get it done before the snow fell. The forecast kept changing and I was covered in snow when I was about 3/4 done. I got my trailer back to the house and started to blow snow and dust off the equipment when the idea hit me.

For the snow we got yesterday and on through the night it worked great. Less than 20 minutes and my driveway, sidewalks, walkways to the house and porches were blown clean. Having never seen or heard of this before I thought it was great!

Comment

a little ove a inch. but everyone let me do there place so it was all good I do some resturaunt's they like there place cleaned 2-3 time's=$ . will be going down south sat,sun, monday. but going in to the "bad stuff" down there.

Comment

Working...
                  X