Holy crap!!! 3' of snow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap!!! 3' of snow!!!!!

Been plowing for almost three days straight. Nothing like three inches an hr, & trying to keep up. What a pain in the azz. One of the other contractors in my area I plow some commercial with was in his truck for 32 hrs straight. Wouldn't bother me if it didn't snow any for the rest of the year.
    Conan, what is best in life? To crush the Democrats, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of the liberals.

Originally posted by jrservices View Post
    Been plowing for almost three days straight. Nothing like three inches an hr, & trying to keep up. What a pain in the azz. One of the other contractors in my area I plow some commercial with was in his truck for 32 hrs straight. Wouldn't bother me if it didn't snow any for the rest of the year.
    I have been saying the same thing. I hope it all melts now! I plowed 32 hours with 3 hours of rest in between. We couldnt keep up and were getting complaints from customers stuck in parking lots etc. Unless I had a truck for every parking lot, there was no way it was going to be kept perfectly clear. Good $$$ though. Now the best part....clear the parking lots, put in piles, then bring equipment there to load and haul away. Get money in from all angles.....This is what I will be doing this week.

Comment

Originally posted by btammo View Post
      I have been saying the same thing. I hope it all melts now! I plowed 32 hours with 3 hours of rest in between. We couldnt keep up and were getting complaints from customers stuck in parking lots etc. Unless I had a truck for every parking lot, there was no way it was going to be kept perfectly clear. Good $$$ though. Now the best part....clear the parking lots, put in piles, then bring equipment there to load and haul away. Get money in from all angles.....This is what I will be doing this week.
      you really get people to pay you to load it up and haul it away??? around here it just sits in the parking lots in mountain size piles until it melts

Comment

in case yall wanted to know it was in the mid 70's here today
        Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
        Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by spotremix View Post
          you really get people to pay you to load it up and haul it away??? around here it just sits in the parking lots in mountain size piles until it melts
          Big wide open parking lots they have big piles that melt, but many of the smaller parking lots where all the parking is needed, yes they want it hauled away. Most years you dont have to but after storms like this it is needed. Plus people cant see pulling out into the roads.

Comment

Working...
          X