Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawn Service Company For Sale -T00 FUNNY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Service Company For Sale -T00 FUNNY!

Check this out..

http://cgi.ebay.com/landscape-busine...QQcmdZViewItem

thats awesome, selling a company over ebay. he's been on ebay since feb. of this year. people really will selll anything on ebay.

Comment

never mind

Comment

I could have the whole thing shipped here for 10.00
        Saving up to retire in Margaritaville

www.grandviewlandscaping.com

Comment

Too bad it won't sell.

How hard is it to knock on a few doors to obtain 9 customers?

Hmm, lets estimate what this junk is worth. Mower, $1300 at most. Trimmer, $200 at most. Blower, $75 at most. Hedge trimmer, $150 at most. Truck $5k at most. Trailer...maybe $300 (I can't envision it being much).

So the rest comes out to be approx $5,000. $5,000 for what? Nine customers? :laughing:
          2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
          Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by grandview View Post
            I could have the whole thing shipped here for 10.00
            Yeah, the 10 dollars for shipping does sound a bit cheap. Especially when it has what, 9 houses?
            Woody

"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither security nor liberty." ---Benjamin Franklin

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." ---Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think MasterMower is right and this is what Id rather have for $11k
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=S
              > TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170090550303&rd=1&r d=1

Comment

I want one of them rotating decks....
                GEEVEE®, Pat.Pend. TM, UL

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

Comment

Keep checking on the auction. Pictures will follow shortly. He's also willing to ship out of state if you're not interested in the customers.
                  2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
                  Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Hey, I might want that gas powered trailer !

Quality Is Good ©

Comment

Working...
                    X