No announcement yet.

Pricing for commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should've asked who are you getting the pw'er from? Sounds like a nice setup.

A couple things that you'll need; more hose! and a reel.
    200ft of nonmarking hose should get your moving.

Surface cleaner, there is only one I would ever consider and that is a Whisper Wash. I have a Big Guy and it rocks. One of these days I'd like to run an 8gpm machine behind it to see how she'll really work.
    If I was to get a 2nd surface cleaner it would be their Classic.
    If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

The place is called Amazing Machinery, we may get the retractable reel and non-marking hose from Sunbrite here in Lawrenceville, GA (I like their reels better). Either way it is only going to cost us about 7K with another new trailer.
      The surface area cleaner we want is the big guy and it is $829, here is the link...http://www.amazingmachinery.com/Pres...eCleaners.html
      The Grass Man, LLC
      Property Management
      Licensed and Insured
      www.thegrassmanllc.com
      404-626-4976

2008 Toyota Tundra 4WD Longbed
      6.5' x 12' L&W Trailer with landscape basket and trimmer racks
      Exmark Advantage Series 48", mulching kit
      36" WB Gravely w/velke & mulching kit
      22" Toro Push Mower
      Gravely Push mower
      Redmax 8001BP Blower
      Stihl Pole trimmers
      Stihl FS-80R String Trimmer
      Stihl FC-75 Edger

Comment

I found some seriously better deals on pw'ers if you're interested.
        If you feel that you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

Comment

Hands down the best guy to do business with on the net is this guy... Bob Williamson http://www.pressuretek.com

Good Prices and better yet, excellent customer service.

Gum.... Hot water will melt it up with minimal and safer pressure levels. Good Chems will speed cleaning time dramatically. Also, make yourself familiar with the CWA (Clean Water Act) Federal Law that states NOTHING down the Storm Drains but rain water. Comply or be fined heavily.
          Michael Kreisle
          First Choice Power Washing LLC
          Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
          http://www.firstchoicepowerwashing.com
          http://www.pressurewashingusa.com

Comment

Trailer was purchased today, we went with a 5x10. The pressure washers have been ordered. We need somewhere local so we can get this 700# machine on the trailer. Plus a local place will be nice for service. Its a donr deal.

I am very familiar with the CWA (Clean Water Act). We have called all the counties we will be working in to find out about any restrictions. In the near future we will be reclaiming our water.
            The Grass Man, LLC
            Property Management
            Licensed and Insured
            www.thegrassmanllc.com
            404-626-4976

22" Toro Push Mower
            Gravely Push mower
            Redmax 8001BP Blower
            Stihl Pole trimmers
            Stihl FC-75 Edger

Comment

Pricing for pressure washing

I am from Sydney Australia. In my business we charge by the square metre. There are about 11 square feet in a square metre.

Pressure cleaning with rotary unit like yours on paths:

Cold water - $2 per SqM
              Hot water- $3 per SqM
              Add $1 per Sqm of you are adding chemicals

Walls $4-5 per SqM at ground height, extra if you need to use access equipment

With 9 years experience and given that the equipment will need a fair amount of maintenance and the insurances are quite expensive, we believe that these figures are about right.

Comment

Wow............
                The Grass Man, LLC
                Property Management
                Licensed and Insured
                www.thegrassmanllc.com
                404-626-4976

22" Toro Push Mower
                Gravely Push mower
                Redmax 8001BP Blower
                Stihl Pole trimmers
                Stihl FC-75 Edger

Comment

Here is an article I received in a safety newsletter. I think it may relate to this thread. I sure wouldn't want to be paying that fine!

NO THREAT TO PUBLIC, OFFICIALS SAY
                  Chemical accident kills hundreds of fish
                  Acidic compound used in pressure-washing of concrete at CMC
                  KAREN CIMINO
                  kcimino@charlotteobserver.com
                  Betsy Anderson and her husband, Mel Battle, were walking on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway on Saturday morning when they noticed that nothing in the creek was moving.

"There were just dead fish all over the place," Anderson said.

Hundreds of them died, from Carolinas Medical Center toward Freedom Park, after chemicals that were being used in pressure-washing leaked into the creek, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Stormwater Management officials.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police and the Charlotte Fire Department were alerted early Saturday; a hazardous-materials team tested the water and determined there was no immediate threat to the public, to workers or to nearby businesses, said Rob Brisley, spokesman for the Charlotte Fire Department.

The fish weren't so fortunate.

CMC had hired ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance to pressure-wash new concrete on its property. ValleyCrest violated city and state laws by using an acidic chemical compound as part of its pressure-washing, said Rusty Rozzelle, water quality program manager with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Stormwater Management.

The acidic chemical lowered the pH levels in the water to 6 (7 to 9 is normal for the creek), killing the fish.

ValleyCrest agreed to remove the dead fish and could face up to a $10,000 fine, Rozzelle said.

ValleyCrest officials could not be reached for comment Saturday evening. CMC cooperated with authorities to determine the cause, said Debra Pierce, vice president of marketing for CMC.

Commercial pressure-washing is not a violation of drought-related city or county water restrictions, Rozzelle said. But the drought is an aspect of the incident: Low water levels in the creek added to the problem, Rozzelle said. The water flow was not sufficient to dilute the washing chemicals.

The pressure-washing lasted 11 hours, dumping the chemical from a stormwater drain near a CMC parking deck that faces the creek. Around noon Saturday, upstream from the drain, the water was clear and fish were alive; downstream, the water was clouded and the fish were dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Another reason I ditched the PW side of my business. Right now my buddy is operating with no Insurance, he was dropped from mine this weekend.

Chemicals work great but carry a heavy risk.
                    The Grass Man, LLC
                    Property Management
                    Licensed and Insured
                    www.thegrassmanllc.com
                    404-626-4976

22" Toro Push Mower
                    Gravely Push mower
                    Redmax 8001BP Blower
                    Stihl Pole trimmers
                    Stihl FC-75 Edger

Comment

Working...
                    X