Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of the new mower (and other misc. crap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delasgh View Post
    he already knows his stronger feelings.

steve
    What are you tryin to say?,,,,,,,, He should hang it next to the ECONO-CUTS sign?:laughing:
    SENIOR MODERATOR LSF COMMUNITY CONTROL CORDINATOR
    Have a Nice Day, from the Lawn Service Forum S.A.S.M
    www.lawnbook.com
    www.lawnservicing.com
    Click Here: For Lawn Care Business Kit
    Click Here: For FREE Marketing "Mini-Course"
    Please ask questions about the business here, I'm unable to answer them 1 on 1.
    Please Visit Our Sponsors, They Make this Forum Possible!
    NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE LSF IN 5.0 !!! JUST PM GRASSMASTER TO GET YOURS TODAY!!

""POYMIT"

ATTRITION :alien:

Comment

how do you like that deck. I demoed a 757 last year and could not stand it. The discharge was ok, but it would chop the clippings up. Even on a second pass it would just throw them around, leaving a mess. I wanted to buy a JD real bad (always been a fan since I was young), but that kept me from going through.
      oooooooooo yyyyeah
      some people pay to get a tan. I get paid to tan.

living the life of a rockstar

Comment

Originally posted by highlander316 View Post
        how do you like that deck. I demoed a 757 last year and could not stand it. The discharge was ok, but it would chop the clippings up. Even on a second pass it would just throw them around, leaving a mess. I wanted to buy a JD real bad (always been a fan since I was young), but that kept me from going through.
        I know what you mean.....yes, it's messy....real messy. Coarse I've only been running it for 4 days now and am still learning it's limitations. With time it wouldn't be such a problem.

Anyhow, today I double bladed the spindles to see what that'd do. Worked real good overall. Butt now I'm seriously considering purchasing a mulching kit for the deck.
        2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
        Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by Seascape View Post
          Next thing we know,, youll be hanging a "go gays' banner right up next to the CUSTOMER SERVICE sign?
          The print shop says his "wienie watcher" banner should be completed by Friday.
          I am the one and only YardRat! Just call me "The Rat"

Comment

Hope you got a good lock on those windows!

Comment

The sad TRUTH! All that equipment is useless with only one person to run it. When young MM learns there is more to life than working your a$$ into the ground and he hires some competent individuals to run that stuff, he may then make money and have some free time. The most important things, they did NOT teach him in college, but now Yardboy is teaching him FOC!(free of charge)
              I am the one and only YardRat! Just call me "The Rat"

Comment

Key word is competent. DOn't be afraid to slash and burn worthless employees.

It may take some time to find the right first employee, but it is well worth trouble when you can send them out to make money for you.
                Life ain't nothin' but *****es and MONEY. Ice Cube

Comment

I'm working on it guys..........just very slowly. :alien:
                  2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                    I'm working on it guys..........just very slowly. :alien:
                    eh, i plan on being like you mm. i don't want to hire anyone until i absolutely have too. if that means working 50+ hours i'll do. i use to work 60+ at my last job so i'm use to that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by spotremix View Post
                      eh, i plan on being like you mm. i don't want to hire anyone until i absolutely have too. if that means working 50+ hours i'll do. i use to work 60+ at my last job so i'm use to that kind of stuff.
                      No, no....I don't recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERMOWER View Post
                        No, no....I don't recommend it.
                        it was late what was i saying??? i wouldn't recommend it either. but i do plan on waiting as long as i can before i bring someone aboard.

Comment

Did you double up with Gators or another toothed blade on top, or have you tried a Gator type blade alone yet?

Comment

nice equipment... But why stand when you can sit? Just wondering...

Comment

It allows for better manuevering on res. lots. You are now doing the same work on a more compact machine.

Plus I feel less lazy standing.

MM, how is the JD working out? Are you finding it to be worth it to change over to a stand up?
                              Life ain't nothin' but *****es and MONEY. Ice Cube

Comment

I just bought a new wright stander 48 with rapid height adjustment and love it. The only downfall so far is it sucks on hills. Not enough traction with the small back tires, it tends to try to slide alot. I also have a 48 exmark tthp with the stand on, both have the 19hp kawi, I have to say the stander is much more productive, but the wb is better on inclines.
                                sigpic...............RƎVO˩UTION!...............

Comment

Working...
                                X