Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of the new mower (and other misc. crap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clcare2 View Post
    MM, how is the JD working out? Are you finding it to be worth it to change over to a stand up?
    Dunno yet.

I've decided to allow myslef to put a few more hours on the machine before I form an opinion. Today I left the JD at the shop and used the ol Z-master (switching between machines to help notice/feel differences).

Gotta say though, already I know I prefer the stander for smaller lawns, though the Z-master is more handy for lawns over an acre. At the end of the day I do feel less fatigued when I use the stander.......

Anywho, I'll type up a full review later this month.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
    Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by hardboiled View Post
      Did you double up with Gators or another toothed blade on top, or have you tried a Gator type blade alone yet?
      I don't have any other set of blades to fit this mower yet. The deck is 54", so each blade is something a little longer than 18". The 36" and 52" decks I have use 18" blades.

So I left the deere blades on and used a 18" gator to double 'em up. I ended up taking the gators off though.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

Originally posted by greenC View Post
        I just bought a new wright stander 48 with rapid height adjustment and love it. The only downfall so far is it sucks on hills. Not enough traction with the small back tires, it tends to try to slide alot. I also have a 48 exmark tthp with the stand on, both have the 19hp kawi, I have to say the stander is much more productive, but the wb is better on inclines.

You should a got the 52". Nothin more fun than gunning up an incline and riding two wheelsto the top.
        Life ain't nothin' but *****es and MONEY. Ice Cube

Comment

Working...
        X