Mailing List Parameters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing List Parameters

I am looking at using a targeted mailing list for this 2008 winter postcard bananza and am looking for your opinions on what parameters to use.

Obvious ones are single family dwelling and not multi, home owners not renters etc. There are a whole bunch of other options like age, salary range, length of time at residence, net worth etc.

Looking back I can honestly say I've never cut for someone in their 20s..but it kind of falls apart after that. Any and all suggestion appreciated!

use your postcards like flyers.

you can then target specific neighborhoods and even specific homes. that's what i do and it seems to work well.

steve
    "THE BADDEST LAWN APE ON THE PLANET"

Comment

IMO, middle to upper middle class are where you find the best customers. Family or not, they're all about the same.
      2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and future 2015 LSF RECEPTED AWARD recipient!

Hortikulture Kolledge Grad + Licensed Master Irrigator + Certified Backflow Technician +
      Licensed Fert & Squirt Applicator = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

who do you use for this list? I have thought about doing something like this myself. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X